Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We had a wedding in St. Cloud over the weekend and hit Nadia Cakes on the way home. Good GOD were they amazing.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• made a pork tenderloin marinated in some awesome Korean BBQ sauce and paired it with some pan fried rice noodles with a sriracha/soy sauce topped with some green onions. fucking tasty.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        made a pork tenderloin marinated in some awesome Korean BBQ sauce and paired it with some pan fried rice noodles with a sriracha/soy sauce topped with some green onions. fucking tasty.
        Gotdamn.

I made cauliflower rigatoni from the NYT Cooking site recipe. I added in some shredded chicken thighs that I seasoned with salt, pepper and sage. Used a bit too much red pepper flake though. Shit is spicy!

Comment

• Chicken fried steak. Mac and cheese. Mashed potatoes with gravy (duh). Texas toast. Caesar salad. Tortilla soup. Happy birthday, Bill.

Comment

• And how many brews were sacrificed after that scrumptious repast, Billiam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              And how many brews were sacrificed after that scrumptious repast, Billiam?
              None actually. Been cutting back on any booze. Only on dates.

Comment

• Cause that's what the chicks dig William, drunk limp dick fucking.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Good call, Bill! Don't always need the hootch, and sex is more fun sober, too!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Cause that's what the chicks dig William, drunk limp dick fucking.
                    Real gingers get a steel rod in their pants with a bit of whiskey in them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Real gingers get a steel rod in their pants with a bit of whiskey in them.
                      Don't tell all of our secrets.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Went to a restaurant in Normal, IL called Distihl. Has a microbrewery attached, and the beer was excellent. The food was even better, however. I got a green chile/pulled pork mac and cheese that was insanely amazing, followed by a sour cherry bread pudding that was just as good.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Made my dad some philly cheesesteak brats for Father's Day. they were FUCKING AMAZING. Big hit. Can't wait to bring some more weird brats to 4th of July.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Made some steak stir fry last night with a quick marinade consisting of hoisin, soy sauce, minced garlic, fresh grated ginger, and some rice vinegar. Fucking tasty.

Comment

• That does sound good. I need to make stir fry soon.

I made a big ass chuck roast with onions, carrots, red potatoes.

Comment

• Grilled chicken, sprinkled w/ salt pepper and garlic, with home made Alabama white sauce and boiled carrots w/ butter. CHOW.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X