Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it was soooo goddamn good. Can't wait to eat one of these fucking things after my workout tonight.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      BLASPHEMY INCOMING:

pork gets pulled, buns get buttered and put under broiler to toast, take buns out, pile pork on buns, top with pepper jack cheese, put back under broiler to melt cheese, take sammichs out, top with some awesome broccoli slaw we make (package of broccoli slaw mixed with a dressing made of oil, dijon mustard, honey, salt and pepper), then topped with onions and a dash of bbq sauce.

SOOOOO GOOOOOOD

That roast took about 9.5 hours to make and we have enough pork for the next 3 days.
      I WANT THIS.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• some awesome fajitas.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I did not fitness last night. I joined friends after Kingsman for oysters. Fair enough, 10 calories a pop! Had a dozen and a Lone Star Light. Doing fine on calorie count. Oh, we are trying the new texmex place across the street? Sure, I will get a margarita and this fucking AMAZING pork belly burrito.

Comment

• I cooked all afternoon. This looks to be our last cold front, so I made chili for Frito Pie, chicken tortilla soup, and a pizza of my own concoction. Chicken, red bell pepper, tomato sauce, a three cheese blend, red pepper flakes.

Comment

• Made a beef stew last night for dinner tonight. If it tastes as good as it loks and smells, it should be first rate chow. We are nowhere near our last cold frnt, I'm afraid. Soups and stew are the order of the day until further notice.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• A big-ass cheeseburger with smoked bacon (seemed more like brisket to me) baked in topped with a chipotle mayo, cheddar, and fried Cajun-spiced onion straws with crispy (beer battered?) fries. and toffee crunch cheesecake for dessert.

I want to die right now but it tasted soooo gooood.

Comment

• I am having similar tonight grave!

Last night had that grocery store sushi, wut wut

Comment

• made our Asian rubbed pork tenderloin and spicy rice noodles with garlic. Good stuff.

Comment

• had our last white chicken chili of the season last night. So good.

Comment

• Corned beef a la Iggy. The meat really absorbed the peppery goodness. It was exceptional.
                        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Went to a place called Burger Moe's in Saint Paul this weekend. IT's right down the block from Cosetta's.

It was fucking great. Like so goddamn good. Had their version of a juicy lucy which was fucking ridiculous in regards to how big it was. AND it didn't burn my mouth nor did it all pour out of the burger in the first bite. Plus they did it right by having minced onions in the cheese. Soo gooodd. Also had a ton of beer on tap and washed it down with Fulton's awesome IPA. Their onion rings were made in a Summit EPA batter and fuckkkkk soooo goooooooood.

Comment

• homemade chicken stir fry last night with a new recipe we found. Not too bad actually. Easy as fuck too.

Comment

• I had an easy homemade chicken stir-fry last night, too. Made it up out of my head, though. Used chicken breast, five spice powder, garlic, ginger, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, chicken broth, corn starch, frozen Asian veggie mix, mushrooms and brown rice noodles.

Yummy!
                              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Pork bao that left me bent over a sink. NEVER AGAIN.

Comment

Working...
                                X