Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that tongue rip was brutal.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Forgot Preacher was back. I'll have to check it out.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Second episode of Preacher was legit. Loved the "magician". Good shit. The hotel scene with Cassidy and him was fanfuckingtastic.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm way behind on all these shows but I just finished the big crossover. I thought it was a lot of fun. I'm glad maybe emo Cisco is finally dead. Good lord, was that annoying. Also glad they explained Diggle's son as a Flashpoint aberration because I thought I was losing it as I watched Arrow.

Comment

• hahaha. yeah, Emo Cisco goes away thank god. He was ruining the fucking show,

Comment

• I'm still enjoying the Flash and I hope they do right by The Thinker in Season 4.

That being said, it still feels like Geoff Johns doing smaller adaptations of his own work and then letting Berlanti TV-fy them.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Preacher was great this week. I'm really digging this season so far.

Comment

• The end of Flash was kind of a bummer. It'd work as a good series finale but I assume the show will run in perpetuity.

Comment

• right? They better do something great next season, because this season was a giant pile of mehhhhhhh for the most part.

Also, FUCK YOU WALLY. YOU STILL SUCK.

Comment

• Man, I am fucking loving the new season of Preacher so far. Teddy Gunth is the man. Also loved everything with Adolf. Perfect.

Comment

• I finished Arrow this afternoon. Overall I think they had a better season than Flash. I'm glad they didn't keep the (obvious) identity of Prometheus hidden until the very end. It got MUCH better once that was out in the open. I really hate cliffhanger endings. I wonder if that ending was a way to set up a split narrative since it seems that now they could be done with flashbacks.

Comment

• Hell yeah, Danny Trejo for season 4 of the Flash! Ben Linus on Arrow! A bunch of other nice additions to the various shows too.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Wow, the second season of Legends was way more fun than the first season. I guess it's a benefit of TV that multiple big bad guys plays better than the movies? Or is it that the three bad guys they chose are so fun. I really enjoyed the whole season. I think it helped, too, that it was six episodes shorter than the other shows.

Comment

• Preacher is kicking ass this season so far. The stuff with the Saint was great.

Comment

• Loved this week's episode. The stuff with Hitler is goddamn amazing. Lulz to the Data Dorks.

Comment

Working...
                                X