Jersey Shore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jersey Shore

Holy shit. I may have found my new favorite show based off of this trailer I found while going through the Starfleet archives.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

I haven't seen that much of the color orange since I fucked that Gobo on planet Fraggle.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Careful. Mrs. Mudd is was born there.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Fucking guido scum. How come these fucks don't get trolled out more for the lulz?
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

MTV has a quota of drunken frat boys they have to meet. Guidos and school don't mix.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Unless there's bottle service.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by John McClane View Post
                MTV has a quota of drunken frat boys they have to meet. Guidos and school don't mix.
                Schools need to justify their Communication programs.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I'm learning about being a Guidette. It's a sad existence.

I am glad I don't pump my fist in the air.

Jenni is a whore.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

"If you're not a Guido, get the fuck out of my face."
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

This show is such shit.

Also...I didn't know Felicity was on the fucking table in the name lottery. I would've fucking pwned all as Keri Russell.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Snickers guy was spewing like an outta control fire hose. Fuckin' guidos

Comment

I was dying over this stupid show. So much fail in one house. It's like they took the one person that was the biggest douchebag in every season of the Real World and put them in one house.

Also, that fake titted "praying mantis" chick is fucking hideous. The only cute one in the bunch is Sam. The rest are fucking hideous. And lulz to the SITUATION! I'm totally gonna start showing my situation everywhere.

Comment

I swear, Jersey isn't like that. Those types of douches generally come down from NYC to grease up the boardwalk and give the people who live there a bad name. Please don't lump all people from Jersey in with them...
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Someone sounds like they are from Joisey...

Comment

Working...
                              X