This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got it.

Besides, I got BDR religion named after me.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

We'll be doing something with ti. It's already in the making.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        Got it.

Besides, I got BDR religion named after me.
        Exactly. :-)
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Talk about how rare it is that dubbing works for movies.

And then name one if you can that isn't a kung fu movie or of the man-in-suit monster movie genre.

And then give up when you can't and instead bullshit about who would win in a fight: Gamera or Gojira or Big Man in Japan?

(I think I made that Red Cliff post in the wrong management thread. That shit kinda grinds my gears.)
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

I called in this afternoon for the first time in forever and included a question to discuss so, you know, you're welcome.

Comment

haha, hopefully we got it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Steven Seagal.

And read Seagalogy.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

The vinegar strokes

Comment

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                    The vinegar strokes
                    Sounds like a bad way to jack off.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

If The Thing ended up moving to Minnesota, would you all end up hanging out (like Norm and Cliff from Cheers) or would you be all "Yeah, well fuck you too!" and dynamite it in the face?

/Winter...Fuck It Thread: Why the fuck do you guys choose to live there anyway? Is it just familiarity at this point or is it all about job security and the hesitance in having to find a new Baltar Man?
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Job security for me. I personally believe I'm fucked if I try to leave.

Comment

The Millennium: what the fuck did you fucking fucks do?

Go to a rave?

Kill a hobo?

Go to a rave for the sole purpose to kill a hobo afterward?
                          Last edited by Captain Russ; 02-28-2011, 07:41 PM.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Talk about Goldrush on Discovery and how it's hilarious how terribly bad they failed this season.

Comment

Rob and Ceej suddenly turn gay. Whose celebrity's manmeat would each of you crave the most?
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

MEN AT WORK.

If you and Ceej were out of the blue offered to remake and star in this Keith David/Sheen/Estevez/UB40 classic, how would you do it?

The setting: would you change it?

The cast: who would you each play and why? Would Keef David still be the crazy 'Nam vet?

The Shitgags: leave or dump(HEYYYYOOHHHHHH)?

The plot: it would still revolve around class warfare, but would you change the specifics from illegal toxic waste disposal to something else?

For example, the corporate greaseballs manufacture French Dip sammiches THAT (SOMETIMES) KILL and pay the federal and state health departments off...and you're the only ones to stop it.

Thoughts?
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X