This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New up!

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History. Giving lively accounts of really crazy shit that has happened over the course of human history gives me the horn. The three-part Punic Wars episode is fascinating.

The Bugle: Audio Newspaper for a Visual World. John Oliver and Andy Saltzman deliver the week's news satirically. A highlight from the past: recounting Italian prime minister Sylvio Berlusconi being hit in the face by a ceramic Milanese cathedral.

Each are worth a look.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Everyone should be subscribed to the Kevin Pollak Chat Show. It's actually a video gig he does every Sunday night but they release the audio on iTunes. It's always interesting and usually pretty funny too. Last week he had John DiMaggio and Billy West on. It was fucking hilarious.

Comment

The Basketball Jones and Giant Bombcast are the only other podcasts I listen to.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          IT's a good thing I don't talk TOO much about my Blastoise fetish. Let's just say it involves blue body paint, squirt bottles and an enema bag.
          Proof Rob was already a blue furry prior to Avatar.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

MATTs Radio with Matt Braunger and Matt Dwyer.

Comedians shooting the shit, followed by 4-song blocks. Usually involves a comedian or musical guest.

And the opening song in later episodes never gets old.

I thank them for turning me on to The Happy Hollows and Apollo Ghosts.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

http://www.adamcarolla.com/ACPBlog/category/podcast/

Comment

Completely tangential, but where's a good place to post a podcast? Chris is wanting to post the one that I did with them, but they're using ourmedia.org which is apparently fucking awful.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Try blogtalkradio.com That may work. Otherwise I could throw it up on our server and shoot you a link if need be.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Do it.

I need to find out if Jake sounds like Nick Chinlund as well.

"Dust my dick when you get the chance..."

Comment

Vin,

I've heard Jake. Dude does not sound like Nick Chinlund.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Comment

You'll be surprised to find that Jake is quite soft spoken. I know I was when I met up with him again just recently.
                          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

http://www.archive.org/details/Psych...Radio_Episode3

Here's the one I was on. Fuck, you can barely hear me at points. I'm not used to using microphones. At least I know to get closer to the mic.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              You'll be surprised to find that Jake is quite soft spoken. I know I was when I met up with him again just recently.
                              The whole teddy bear thing is an act. Jake murder puppies for a living.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

If Jake is softspoken then my whole world view will be fucking shattered.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X