No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've heard that. Still, fatigue is fatigue.

Besides, I want to see ATOMIC BLONDE this weekend and try and squeeze in a second viewing of DUNKIRK (on 70mm IMAX this time).
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      I've heard that. Still, fatigue is fatigue.

Besides, I want to see ATOMIC BLONDE this weekend and try and squeeze in a second viewing of DUNKIRK (on 70mm IMAX this time).

Atomic Blonde was good, but very fucking generic.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Figured. The wife wants to see ATOMIC BLONDE in the worst possible way, though.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Atomic Blonde was good, but very fucking generic.
          I want to see it on the strength of that mash-up trailer. One of the most memorable trailers I can remember.

I still want to see Dunkirk, Valerian, The Big Sick and Detroit. Really need that lotto ticket to hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            I want to see it on the strength of that mash-up trailer. One of the most memorable trailers I can remember.

I still want to see Dunkirk, Valerian, The Big Sick and Detroit. Really need that lotto ticket to hit.
            • Dunkirk is middle-tier Nolan (as expected it greatly improved on second viewing for me). Though still really good and should be seen on IMAX. Bring a notepad to keep up.
            • Valerian is so bad, it's B-A-D... but puuuurty visuals.
            • The Big Sick might be my favorite film this summer, next to Baby Driver and Dunkirk. Ray Romano and an actor named Adeel Akhtar (plays Kumail's older brother) especially killed it.

As for Spider-Man: Homecoming... you're just fine if you wait for Blu-Ray. Frankly it was the third best film to date, by default.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Love this Japanese THOR poster:

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Same, but Homecoming was easily a top 3 Marvel film.
                Lol nah

That Thor poster looks like a poisoned rocket pop.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sure it was, Russ! Homecoming, Winter Soldier, GOTG are the best so far. What you got?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Sure it was, Russ! Homecoming, Winter Soldier, GOTG are the best so far. What you got?
                    Yeah, Winter Soldier, Homecoming, then pick a third for me. GOTG didn't age great for me personally.

Comment

• GOTG still is my #1, Winter is #2.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Still enjoy the initial wave the most before it became a quip fest. Warts and all, they all had a different tone and attitude to them that is sorely missed. Spider-Man 10 just didn't set well with me aside from that admittedly solid scene with Keaton and the twink in the blue and red. Just felt pretty hollow to me.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Top 3 as of now (and films I've seen):

Winter Soldier
                          Iron Man
                          The Incredible Hulk/Guardians
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The Incredibl... what?

You mean The Incredibles, right?
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• nah son, The Hulk is fucking legit EXCEPT for the design of the Abomination. Norton was great in my opinion, Roth fucking OWNED that role, and I love me some Thunderbolt Ross.

It still bums me out that we never got Norton with the rest of the crew but I can also admit that I love Ruffalo's take on the character.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Guardians, Winter Soldier, Homecoming. I enjoyed those the most.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X