No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injustice is fun but I wouldn't take character designs, or story ideas from it.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I'll be the lone person that stays pumped for this.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I'll be the lone person that stays pumped for this.
        With this as your new theme song. Probably with the wind tusseling your luxurious locks as you stride the wasteland, bringing the truth of Justice League to the great unwashed masses.

Comment

• Whedon may be doing a Batgirl movie? Works for me
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Whedon may be doing a Batgirl movie? Works for me
            Oh hell yes.
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I guess.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UAC9tg3-d1M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Wonder Woman looks fantastic.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Lady MERA swept in from the sea. First day with the exquisite Amber Heard. (Shot by the talented <a href="https://twitter.com/jasinboland">@jasinboland</a> ) <a href="https://t.co/FWQANu0S12">pic.twitter.com/FWQANu0S12</a></p>&mdash; James Wan (@creepypuppet) <a href="https://twitter.com/creepypuppet/status/865296905244295172">May 18, 2017</a></blockquote>
                    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• Goddamn.

Comment

• Oh my God, they actually used bright colors! Now, if WB/DC could get away from night scenes for awhile, they might have something!

Comment

• Hahaha, oh Tim, so optimistic. This is basically a set photo. The colors are so bright so there will still be a hint of pigment after they crank the "mopey teenager" filter up to 11.

Comment

• Haters gonna hate. I'll still masturbate.

Comment

• Oh, I'm not saying she's not foine but it's not going to be that bright.

Comment

• Sounds like Wonder Woman is the goods. Yay!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X