No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broad City was fucking great this week too. Abbi's makeup was fucking hysterical.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      The Psycho Pete episode of Sunny was fantastic. Cricket is fucking terrifying now. "If he wants to slip it in me that'll cost him a six pack."

The Flash was fucking awesome this week. The stuff on the dam was awesome. I have no idea where this is going for the end of the season which is nice.

Arrow is getting better and better every episode. Can't wait until we see The Atom which I'm going to assume is going to happen at the end of the season.
      Felicity with her hair down.

The reveal at the end of Arrow was all WHAAAAAT. and it's crazy how worthless Roy and Laurel are without Felicity and/or Diggle. Hang it up, y'all.

I'm Really interested to see what happens next on The Flash, too. Lost of questions about Dr. Ted and his problems. And I hope Detective Law & Order finds out the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post

The reveal at the end of Arrow was all WHAAAAAT. and it's crazy how worthless Roy and Laurel are without Felicity and/or Diggle. Hang it up, y'all.
        right? Finally that fucking dick has a reason to be on the show. We were all like OHHH SNAPPPS. But the shit with Laurel needs to end much sooner than later.
          Spoiler: spoilers 
        we just keep joking that when she's pretending to be Sara and is talking to her dad that her dad at some point just needs to say "Sara, let's go get dinner and talk about this. I'm so proud of you. You're nothing like your worthless sister Laurel." When he does find out, I hope he destroys Laurel.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• but I love what Vinnie Jones is doing on the show so far. Greatness.

Comment

• I hope this anti-vaccine bullshit on The Shield gets dropped like a bad habit by the end of the season. Glenn Close is pretty rad. But because she's a movie star I bet she implodes Byrne end of the year.

Comment

• Seriously don't remember anti-vax stuff in The Shield. Been a few years since I watched it though.

Comment

• A lawyer shows up at the beginning of season 4 to convince the Mackeys to sue regarding Mercury levels in vaccines. So dumb.

Comment

• I think I need to watch the first Captain America movie again. Was it a secret that Peggy was a badass? Because I don't get why she has to hide it on her tv show. SSR was already established as early SHIELD, right? I think Im missing something. At least it's an entertaining show. I really like Atwell.

Comment

• Re: why Peggy was sidelined after the war, James said it best. My guess is the men back then expected her to have quit after the war, got married, pumped out kids, and been a housewife instead of being an agent. Chauvinistic, yes, but that was the prevailing thought process back then. Note how she's usually referred to at the SSR office as "Captain America's girlfriend" and not the battle-hardened soldier Cap and everyone who worked with her saw during the war. Cap and the Commandos treated her with respect and as an equal, the guys in the SSR don't.

Of course, those that DID fight alongside her, like the Howling Commandos KNOW you don't put Peggy in the corner. Hopefully she gets to show her fellow agents what's what in the next episode when the Commandos show up.
                    Last edited by Timothy225; 02-02-2015, 04:47 AM.

Comment

• This chick with the dead husband on The Bachelor is annnnooooooyiiiing. I know I'm an asshole for thinking that but, holy crap, this chick is weird and unbalanced.

Comment

• Why are you watching The Bachelor? ghahah

Comment

• Gotham was pretty entertaining this week. The motherfucking WARLOCK, Julian Sands, showed up as Jonathan Crane's dad. that last scene of Fish and random military guy roaring and charging each other was hilarious though. Pretty sure that wasn't the intention. Felt like the Adam West Batman show

Comment

• Warlock? Fuck. Might catch back up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Why are you watching The Bachelor? ghahah
                              My wife watches it and it's such a trainwreck that I can't turn away. Last night the bachelor set up this first date with a girl with what he thought was an intimacy coach because he "felt emotional distance" with her but it was actually a sex coach. They didn't figure it out until they were stripping and getting into sex positions. Durr...

Comment

• all of those people deserve herpes

Comment

Working...
                                X