X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors and Speculation: Comics Edition

I figured we needed this, so here goes.

Spoiler: Three confirms means I roll on what I heard about Secret Wars 

For those following the latest Marvel hi-jinks, Secret Wars is returning next Spring due to the Illuminati butt fucking time and space.

Those teasers that people have been blasting everywhere are of realities being visited and forced to fight it out to survive.

The 90s era X-Men
    The Ultimate Universe
    Spidey being married and having a kid

so on and so forth.

Apparently, Dr. Doom is the key behind all of this as he pieced together what was happening before Namor left to the Illuminati to approach him for help. Doom flips out, because Namor just admitted that HEY WE WERE THE GUYS FUCKING RUINING EXISTENCE.

Doom decides to use the Molecule Man as a living energy battery to try and fix the damage.

Doom and Molecule Man somehow bring back the Beyonder and it's more SW 1 than 2. People forced to fight for their existence, while worlds die.

Eventually, the last few surviving worlds are smashed together by a now cosmically powered Doom to save everything. That's how we get the soft reboot that Marvel is teasing with "Everything Ends".

The supposed final result of this shit is going to be

F4 members in the Avengers and SHIELD.
    Spidey being more like the Ultimate take.
    Mutants being an offshoot of the Inhumans.
    and general weirdness here and there.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

I am so glad I just pay attention to movies based on these comics.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I am so glad I just pay attention to movies based on these comics.
      Well, you're who they are after. The whole point of this going to bring it all into cohesion.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

I have been debating getting the Marvel online comic subscription thing, but I don't have time to add another hobby.

Comment

CM Punk now writes for Marvel? bwah? Love that Rob Guillory is working with him though. Love that dude's art.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, it's going to be his first major job on the Thor annual.

Comment

I really want to hear his supposed great story for Punisher though.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Spoiler: Secret Wars spoilers 

Rablum Alal is Doctor Doom.

He's been fucking with shit since the beginning. He's using Molecule Man to manipulate the Beyonders and the various other Hickman creations into killing the Celestials and the other forces that can stop him.

His end goal is to create a consolidated planet of the realities that he deems worth of survival.

Doom will rule Battleworld as a God.

So, that happened.

Comment

zzz
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                  X