TPBs and Omnibuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome. Worth picking up?>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I wish the plural of omnibus was omnibi.

Also, really want that EC Archives collection. Sweet jesus.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Absolutely. Some great stories within. I couldn't find the Tales from the Crypt one though, at least not a realistic price, so I picked up the SuspenStories and the Vault of Horror (going to start on that soon).

A bit pricey, but the restoration they did to these comics is pretty amazing.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Russ is a young Nathan Lane?
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I sure as shit hope not, sir.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I await further opinions but I totally see a Nathan Lane resemblance in that photo.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Only in the mouth region. I can see that. But I've seen other pics of Russ and nothing like Nathan.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Only in the mouth region. I can see that. But I've seen other pics of Russ and nothing like Nathan.
                  Well aren't you just fucking helpful.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

LOL I knew I could count on Rob.

Comment

Haha, whoops.

Comment

What I meant by my original post was the look on his face reminded me of looks that Nathan Lane does. But otherwise, you look nothing like Nathan Lane.

*please don't beat me up, I'll give you my lunch money

Comment

That tag makes me laugh/cry.

No worries Rob. I know I don't look like Nathan Lane, and that's what's most important.

WTF? R.L. Stine wrote an intro to the Vault of Horror? LULZ.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Well it was the face combined with the eyebrows that did it for me. I would say one other factor but I think it's more because of the camera angle.

Also, I didn't do the tag but it made me lulz.

Comment

Me quick one want slow

Comment

HAHAH awesome. But now I see a bit of young Dennis Quaid maybe....

Comment

Working...
                                X