New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, I'm in. That looks like fun.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Agreed, that looks like a lot of fun.

Here's the international trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubn4zeM40tk

Some cool footage there as well.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I think Kevin Hart should only be allowed to work with The Rock, if not, get your ass back in the house.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Karen Gillan in short shorts and half a shirt? Yes, please!

Comment

• Zero interest whatsoever in seeing this new Jumanji trailer

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            Karen Gillan in short shorts and half a shirt? Yes, please!
            HURRY UP AND LOAD STUPID VIDEO! KAREN I LOVE YOUUUUUUU
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Not a Jumanji guy (the original never did anything for me) but this looks like a blast!
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Realllllly didn't want to like the new Jumanji, but, damnit, it won me over. Fuck.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Troy and Jamie: what's the word on DUNKIRK? Is this the one to finally get Nolan an Oscar?
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                    Realllllly didn't want to like the new Jumanji, but, damnit, it won me over. Fuck.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Troy and Jamie: what's the word on DUNKIRK? Is this the one to finally get Nolan an Oscar?
                      I don't see it until next week, but WB is dropping the embargo early for them. So, they're expecting good things.

I've got to drive to Cincinnati to see it, because regional marketing is a bitch.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EuOlYPSEzSc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• yesssssssss. hahaha

Comment

• Looks like the best picture winner from 1995.

Comment

• legit can't wait to watch that movie incredibly stoned

Comment

• Since it's a Dean Devlin film, he oughtta do a Geostorm/Independence Day/Eight Legged Freaks mash-up. Universe building, folks!

Comment

Working...
                                X