X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    BDR Guild code is: ZJKEW

Got my Mr. Freeze skin last night and dominated online last night with Harley.
    Thanks, will join today.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    I do want to get Wonder Woman's movie outfit though. Need to figure out how to get that.
    Heh, this is the first thing I started working on when I started the game. Went straight to versus with a second controller and got Wonder Woman to level 20 in about 30 minutes. Started the Wonder Woman multiverse stuff for the movie outfit, got 3 pieces. I have 2 more pieces to unlock. Think I might let the AI do the rest of it for me. Tried letting the AI play for me through one of the ladders and it worked out pretty well. Also, apparently I didn't need to level Wonder Woman to 20, the suggested level is any, and the timer on the event says it's lasting about 2 weeks so I guess I didn't need to rush into it.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Played F13 at Ceej's yesterday. Seems fun but janky as all hell. Will grab it if we can guarantee at least one match with you guys at somepoint since Troy, Trejo, Ceej, and myself will have it on the PS4.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• My buddy bought F13 yesterday and we played a few rounds last night. First game we got into a party chat so that I could try and explain how the game works to him without worrying about having to find radios or meet up first.. instead I got Jason and proceeded to butcher everyone including Tommy Jarvis when he showed up.

Trial by fire
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Just bought it. Hopefully be downloaded when I get home.

Will need one of you to assist me. haha
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yesssssssssssssssss

Comment

• I see you on, fire me an invite if you wanna play it

Comment

• So lammmmmme. Took forever to get into a match last night in F13 and then I got lucky and spawned as Jason. yay. Killed half of the team and was getting a ton of XP then the host quit and I was kicked back to the main menu with no xp....

BOOOOOOOOOURNS.

So I went and played Injustice 2 instead and unlocked some of Wonder Woman's movie outfit instead.

Comment

• I think my PC and the AI have played more Injustice 2 then I have. Set up remote play on my PC to have the AI level up characters while at work and overnight. Has worked decently so far.

Here's the link on how to set it up, it's very easy. Second link is for a better working script than the one in the first link.

https://www.reddit.com/r/INJUSTICE/c...s_mode_on_ps4/

https://www.reddit.com/r/INJUSTICE/c...ay_autohotkey/
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• jesus. Here I am leveling up my guys by myself like some sort of dickhead.

Comment

• Whatever happened to just playing the fucking game?
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Kids these days.

Comment

• Ceej and I had some good matches in F13 last night. Turns out we can just keep leveling up by playing private games and fucking with each other. I have an amazing clip where I was trying to coach Ceej (as Jason) to find the last counselor and it ends amazingly. A bunch of fun when it works.

Comment

Ceej and I had some good matches in F13 last night. Turns out we can just keep leveling up by playing private games and fucking with each other. I have an amazing clip where I was trying to coach Ceej (as Jason) to find the last counselor and it ends amazingly. A bunch of fun when it works.

I heard about the private match workaround. We should get a BDR thing going on the weekend.

In terms of Injustice 2, I've got Batman to Level 19 and that final push is fucking killing me. So, I dabble in the Wonder Woman movie event and pick up swag for the Amazon.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• For sure. Just be cool to Ceej when we play, I don't feel like playing mediator haha.

Comment

For sure. Just be cool to Ceej when we play, I don't feel like playing mediator haha.
                                I'm perfectly fine to Ceej. He's always so antsy around me. We could talk Shining Force.

Comment

Working...
                                X