No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't mind the dubstep theme, just another thing to separate it from the originals in my mind plus its kind of cool

And yeah, Hemsworth steals it for me with the logo bit

..and I kiiind of dig the bold color scheme going on.. when they're all walking into the room with green energy blowing up everywhere and all you see is their silhouettes with the red proton pack glow

Its certainly more stylistic than the originals, and again, separates it further in my mind thus making it more palatable
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Yeah, I really like the way it looks.

Comment

• I did like the shot (and I didn't notice it before) of them in 1970's Time Square
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• THANKS FOR READING MY FACEBOOK AND TWITTER FEED ROB

Comment

• I don't do twitter. I see nothing on your FB feed about this.

MY THOUGHT STILL STANDS AS ORIGINAL
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I didn't notice that shot the first time but when Billy pointed it out with a .gif on Twitter and Facebook I got excited. There is at least one nod to the original in that scene also.

Comment

• ALL OF ROB'S THOUGHTS ARE BILLY'S NOW!!!!
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VoNgLnjzVg

SAUSAGE PARTY red band (language) first trailier.

Gotta admit, I laughed pretty hard at some of this. Isn't word supposed to be good on this, too?
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• yeah, that looks hilarious.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV_IhWE4LP0

MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN, first trailer.

Liked it A LOT. Great visuals, and that underwater sequence is really quite striking.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I'll see this. Should be nice and cringy.

Comment

• BEN-HUR (done that)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLJdzky63BA

I might see it if the word on the updated chariot race is good, but otherwise this looks like a complete rental.

Comment

• A NOW YOU SEE ME sequel? With Lizzy Caplan and Daniel Radcliffe? Sign me right the hell up!

http://oneperfectshotdb.com/news/ret...he-second-act/

Comment

• all in, but no Fisher? BOOOOOOO

Comment

• Yeah, where'd she go? There can be only one girl in the movie?

Comment

Working...
                                X