New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    the trailer on youtube has like double the dislikes than likes. People are not responding well hahah.

I also saw somenoe re-edit the trailer and it worked SO much better it was scary.

All it took was to remove most dialogue and add the old song haha
    So much better because it doesn't play up this bullshit about how "new and different" it is... when it isn't.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• My wife was super confused by the trailer this morning when I showed it to her. Her exact words were "I thought this was a reboot and not a sequel?"
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'll wait for this to hit cable, but I must admit, the fan-edit trailer was a hell of a lot more fun than what we were originally given.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          My wife was super confused by the trailer this morning when I showed it to her. Her exact words were "I thought this was a reboot and not a sequel?"
          Talking to people at work today and trivia last night and everyone is totally lost. Is it a sequel? A reboot? What the fuck is going on?

Comment

• I honestly want this to tank completely hard.

Not because of what they wanted to do, but because of how they went about it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not me. Because it kills the brand. I want more Ghostbusters. I want my 21 Jump Street Ghostbusters.

Comment

• I forgot to chime back in on the 10 Cloverfield Lane possible leak from last week. That chatter was about 50% correct.

And, the rest...

Spoiler: Synergy 
                You can read at 6pm EST on Thursday at AndersonVision. March is looking good for movies.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Does it have more monster?
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• keep all Cloverfield talk in spoilers. Even questions. I do not want ANYTHING spoiled,.

Comment

• I'm purely guessing here. I won't spoil shit.

I honestly hope it's a real sequel to Cloverfield, which I still like. If they barely mention or show the monster/parasites, I'll be pissed.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I don't know, man. A bottle movie with Goodman and Winstead facing off sounds pretty good to me on its own.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/32W9GpKB8mA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

much better trailer

Comment

• Much better trailer, mainly due to the Hemsworth factor.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I hated that dub step theme at first but now...I like it? Do I have Stockholm Syndrome?

Comment

• yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X