Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much of that cheese did you put on top?

Comment

• none. I'm making burgers again on Thursday and will be trying it then.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Take before/after pix of your cornhole.

Comment

• Ahh yeah Brittany's parents are taking us out for seafood tonight since we threw them the big anniversary party this past weekend. How many lobsters can I consume in a single sitting?!

Comment

• a dicc

but no I had a leftover burger on a pretzel bun from The Counter and it was good
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Ahh yeah Brittany's parents are taking us out for seafood tonight since we threw them the big anniversary party this past weekend. How many lobsters can I consume in a single sitting?!
              5!
              Also, Jake, Pretzel buns are amazing.
              "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
              - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
              http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
              http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• I think that your lobster intake would be determined by the size of said crustacean. Are we talking the little one pounders or larger ones?
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                  I think that your lobster intake would be determined by the size of said crustacean. Are we talking the little one pounders or larger ones?

Billy IS from Texas, after all...

Comment

• Yessssssssssssssss

Ending up getting fried seafood platter. Blue shell crab stuffed with salmon and shrimp, two catfish fillets, some fried shrimp, and shrimp wrapped in a crab cake wtfffffffff

Comment

• yesssss
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ugh, I need to get the fuck out of here and move to Houston.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• That's what I keep saying

Comment

• Also had like a pound of fries I didn't touch. And it was all just $24.

Comment

• Any good chicken seasoning recommendations using common spices? Looking for something different.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• If you've got Chinese five spice powder, it works nicely with both chicken & pork. I especially like using it if I'm making orange flavored chicken. If not try some cinnamon, garlic and nutmeg with orange (use both rind & juice).
                                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

Working...
                                X