Madden 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden 17

So, I played some of it last night ahead of its release on Tuesday.

The Good:

Way better music. Not great, but better than the shit blend in 16.
    The OFFENSE has improved dramatically. The Computer AI can't just bitch hit you anymore.
    Plus, the sticks get more options to juke and break out.
    Plus, there are QTE moves to break out of shit hits.
    The defense also allows for better match-ups against the CPU. Plus, you can actually target and pick WAY better.
    MUT mode has improved dramatically.

The bad:

The kicking isn't totally ruined, but they had it right last year. There was really no reason to update it.
    Due to kicking being a three point system, you've got to think it out more.
    Still, you can execute trick plays now. But, those take planning on the fly.
    Draft Champions is still kinda lame, but they're aggressively promoting it.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

I can't justify buying this without a complete overhaul.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I can't justify buying this without a complete overhaul.
      Well, I'm addicted to MUT. So, I haven't really fucked around with most of the other areas.

That being said, the AI is less of a force than it was in 16. Now, the skill is on you. That sounds empty, but it makes the overall play WAY DIFFERENT.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

well the good news is that I'll still be able to play you as I'm sure my little bro will buy this which means I get to play it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

it's just a matter of "when" he'll buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            it's just a matter of "when" he'll buy it.

Ha! Another thing about MUT mode is that instead of getting a total shit roster out of the gate. You get an early perk pack. Meaning you pick a team out of the 32.

Then, you get their best Off and Def player of 2016. Meaning, I got the Patriots...so I got Brady and Collins out of the gate. You can pick the Lions and get their shit. So on and so forth.

Also, the range for ability isn't as wide as it was in 2016.

Comment

Working...
            X