Comic-Con 09'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comic-Con 09'

I love going to Comic-Con... It's a way to get out of the hell hole I live in and get out of work for a few days.... But fuck getting a hotel reservation is taking forever, I am currently on 1 hour and still have no response.. They said that there was a new system in place, to help get rooms faster online. So far I don't see it, i just better get 2 fucking rooms or Im going to be really pissed..

I don't know if anyone else is going this year, but unless you want 20miles away you might want to get your rooms ASAP..
    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

I heard they were selling out incredibly fast this year. Good luck!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

last year (before this new system) i got a room in 25mins... I had 2 rooms ready, then the system said " the rooms you have chosen are not compatible with the dates selected, please pick another hotel that is compatible..

So it gave me an option of selecting another hotel and since then Ive been waiting to get in.... Im getting irritated, but this is also why i took the day off, because i knew that this was going to happen
      I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious

Comment

so I got booted from the new online system, and had to wait 6hrs to get know where..... FUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! sorry I had to let that out... Now I have to find a hotel miles and miles away......

Comment

That's it, I'm not going now.... thanks Corey!
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Jesus, we got done fucked real good, didn't we?
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Give us the low down, yo. I know you got rooms.
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

He got rooms but they're across the border. IN TIJUANA!
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

DONKEY SHOW!
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

All those years of watching Cheech Marin's comedy smash Born in East LA will finally pay off.

Comment

Get a far away hotel room, you will probably save a few bucks...then just ante up for cabs...it will all come out the same eventually. Nozzle boys.
                      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
                        Get a far away hotel room, you will probably save a few bucks...then just ante up for cabs...it will all come out the same eventually. Nozzle boys.
                        Have you been to Comic-Con... It's not as simple as just getting a hotel far away, then grabbing a cab to take you down there.... But in any case I got us rooms, it is about 1.6miles from the Convention center, and about 1/3mile from our hotel there is a bus that takes you to the front of the Convention center... So it all worked out, only took 7hours to do it.....

Comment

How much is it?
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I haven't been to comic-con in years but I remember traffic in downtown SD (This was when they were constructing the ballpark) was a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
                              How much is it?
                              Its like $32,000 but it was the only one left in Sandiego so I felt it was a good bargain

Comment

Working...
                              X