Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I've got fucking topics.

Plus, Saturday works way better for me.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Leave in the rambling.
      The stuff I cut out was cut out for a reason.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
        The stuff I cut out was cut out for a reason.

Was it the talk about Ceej blowing out his butthole while eating McChickens? I haven't listened to the final episode yet, so I can't compare.

If need be, we can try for Late Friday or Sunday. If you must be drunk to make this enjoyable.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Was it the talk about Ceej blowing out his butthole while eating McChickens? I haven't listened to the final episode yet, so I can't compare.

If need be, we can try for Late Friday or Sunday. If you must be drunk to make this enjoyable.
          Alot of it was dead air, long unneccesary pauses, racist remarks, you know the usual.

I can do it Saturday just not during the early afternoon, we're still doing lots of wedding shit. And Friday's are a no go. At least not when I'm recording with Ceej.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Alot of it was dead air, long unneccesary pauses, racist remarks, you know the usual.

I can do it Saturday just not during the early afternoon, we're still doing lots of wedding shit. And Friday's are a no go. At least not when I'm recording with Ceej.

I can do later Saturday most of the time. What groups were I talking about last time? I have a rather interesting game of Checkers going on and I need to keep tabs.

Comment

I believe you went off on the Native Americans.

And I also had to cut out alot of stuff of you referencing me hanging with Baltar. Just another reason why I drink during recording. Plus it makes me confrontational and that's always fun,.

Comment

I believe you went off on the Native Americans.

And I also had to cut out alot of stuff of you referencing me hanging with Baltar. Just another reason why I drink during recording. Plus it makes me confrontational and that's always fun,.

Oh that. Fuck the Red Man.
                We won, quit crying over it.

Nothing wrong with Baltar. Embrace it, man. Hanging with Baltar is a lot better than getting hammered.

Comment

Plus, I've got some shit to say about The Amish.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Oh that. Fuck the Red Man.
                    We won, quit crying over it.

Nothing wrong with Baltar. Embrace it, man. Hanging with Baltar is a lot better than getting hammered.

I prefer not to be blatant about it on the podcasts. Plus it makes me boring as I just want to game instead.

Comment

I prefer not to be blatant about it on the podcasts. Plus it makes me boring as I just want to game instead.

Well, I have a list of what I'm going to talk about ready. Just let me know when you want to see it.

Comment

If we're ever going to do this again, I can't do it this weekend. But, I can do it next.

Comment

That works as we're out of town all weekend.

Comment

Saturday or Sunday?

Comment

Caturday
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

The wait for a second episode is taking longer than it took Terence Malick's balls to drop.

Comment

Working...
                                X