No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can this game POSSIBLY live up to all of our expectations?

Also: what Western games are legitimately worth the scratch? I really liked (but didn't love) 'Gun', and I got quickly bored with 'Red Dead Revolver'. How are the 'Call of Juarez' games?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I think it can. The possibility of killing most... if not all of you with a gold plated Henry lever action, and a huge fucking cannon has given me an erection not to be believed!

Comment

Please God...just give me a Western MMO game that kicks ass.
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I just want a game where I can win in multiplayer.

I dominated Red Dead Revolver.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Whatever the result, Yahtze will not like it.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

That's because Yahtzee is now old hat.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

He is? Damn that went fast.

Comment

His schtick is fucking annoying now. And some of his gripes can only be due to the fact he apparently sucks at video games.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I still enjoy his little animations.

Comment

I enjoy those more than his played out ranting.

Comment

Still liking The Cinema Snob. That guy actually brings some interesting facts to what he does.

Comment

Matt, Call of Juarez is not good. It has promise, but I got so aggravated I gave up after the first level.

Comment

Even the demo pissed me off.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Dug OUTLAWS, the old Lucasarts FPS Western for PC. Gun was decent and had the open world stuff, though not on a huge scale. I finished the first CoJ but can't stand the 2nd, returned it before I got through the second level.

Redemption is just going to blow asses off. In a good way. The thought of roaming around in an 8 man possee online just killing the hell out of stuff is just too great..
                              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

I hope to hell there's a crazy old prospector mod or character you can go as. Complete with upturned Yosimite Sam hat and constant running around in long johns.

Comment

Working...
                                X