Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'From Beyond' is a hoot!
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
      It's clear that prequels do not work. The only prequel that did work was Godfather Part II.
      Well I wouldn't call that a real prequel. It's a sequel with flashbacks that run parallel to the Michael's story.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• True, but it does provide great backstory to the rise of the Coreleone family.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Basterds was good. Not what I expected. Probably needs a rewatch. LOTS of dialogue.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• IB is my fav movie of the year, and it's right up there with JB as the 'best' QT movie.

So there.
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The Brothers Bloom is sublime. This sounds like a 70 year old man, but it's just a fucking joy to watch. Everything is so damn perfect, and fun, and smart. And Rachel Weiz is smoking hot. Fuck Marc Webb, give Rian Johnson Spiderman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                Basterds was good. Not what I expected. Probably needs a rewatch. LOTS of dialogue.
                See that's the thing, that's a Tarentino trademark. People seem to forget that and only remember the violence.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                  See that's the thing, that's a Tarentino trademark. People seem to forget that and only remember the violence.
                  And Kill Bill aside, there isn't a lot of violence in QT movies. It's typical brief but extremely visceral. He doesn't flash the camera around or obscure anything.

Comment

• I'm aware dialogue is QT's thing, but it just seemed like there was more than usual. Could've been all the subtitles.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I DUNT WANNA READ THE MOVIEZ!

I kid, I kid.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        The beginning fucking sucked. It was like the Phantom Menace. No one gives a shit how R. Lee Ermy lost his teeth or the old guy and his legs. Meh.
                        I agree, but it's hard to take my eyes off the slores.
                        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Last night we all watched Mel Brooks Silent Movie. It was interesting. Funny. But I also fell asleep. Couch naptime totally beat movie.

Comment

• Understandable. I never was a huge fan of that one.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• we totally had like an hour of random youtube time and some frisky dingo before it started. so all in all...quite an enjoyable night.

Comment

• I saw Silent Movie years ago on tape. That's an acquired taste at best.

Comment

Working...
                                X