Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Inquisitor is FUCKING AWESOME.

Holy hell.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

dug this week's episode. The stuff in the academy was fun and the shot of Ezra using the force was handled well.

The Inquisitor is still a great character design. Loved the explosion with the kyber crystal.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

First "eh" episode and of course it's a bottle episode. That being said, if you're gonna rip something off, Riddick isn't the worst thing to rip off.

Did love the shot of Zeb and Ezra on the landing platform as they were saving Hera and Sabine.

Comment

Dug this week's episode. The family stuff with Ezra was a nice addition to the character. Kanan going all drunken redneck was hilarious. Chopper is the best droid to be added to the series in a long fucking time. The Inquisitor is still a goddamn beast.

Comment

this fucking show is LEGIT. Kanan and The Inquisitor fighting was fucking awesome. That character design is fantastic. That shot of Ezra force hulking out? AWESOME.

Comment

you can stream 5 episodes here

Comment

I wish more people watched this.

Comment

I also just now realized that Zeb is based off of the original Chewie design. awesome

Comment

Haha, better late than never!

Was there an episode last night? I didn't see anything on my DVR.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

No I don't think so. Nothing recorded for me either. Wonder if it's done until the new year?

Comment

Could be. Either way, I'm totally digging this show too.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

dude, this week's episode was fucking LEGIT. I hope JJ pulls some of this shit off in the flick. The stuff with the temple and how they accessed it was awesome. The Inquistor's design is shown off pretty heavily this episode and it would terrify me as a kid.
                            Spoiler: spoilers 

LOVED Ezra's lightsaber design.
                          Really hope we also gets some of this kind of stuff in the movies.
                            Spoiler: spoilers 
                          Also, YODA?! FUCK YEAH. AND FUCK YEAH to how it seems like he's still learning about this force ghost stuff
                          . DIG IT.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OeaTwSrYS-4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YfeWNZqVYsE?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

fuckin a. Cannot wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X