No announcement yet.

The Venture Brothers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I think I mentioned before that I trained this shit for a wee bit of time. I know enough about this to confidently say that fucking Kimbo is weak sausage and has no MMA skills at all. His cardio is 0 and he doesn't really have that great of knock out power. Fuck Kimbo, put him in the ring with Randy "The Natural" Couture or Rampage and he will get served up something proper like.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Big Brother View Post
      Yeah, I think I mentioned before that I trained this shit for a wee bit of time. I know enough about this to confidently say that fucking Kimbo is weak sausage and has no MMA skills at all. His cardio is 0 and he doesn't really have that great of knock out power. Fuck Kimbo, put him in the ring with Randy "The Natural" Couture or Rampage and he will get served up something proper like.
      I would love to see that shit!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Start a thread for that stuff.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

ok.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

God I fucking love this show. The new episode was great. Dr. Killinger is too cool for school. Loved the "only what you take with you" scene.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'm all caught up now. This show is such a gem of greatness. There's always way too much good stuff in each episode to remember. Thank God for dvd!
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Seriously. I miss half of the references because I'm laughing so hard. The newest episode with Rusty's dream about his dad had me rolling.

Comment

When Dr. Killinger popped out of his dads underwear, I almost died to death.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

"He's probably shaking them as we speak! Shaking them like a NANNY POSESSED!"

jesus god that new episode made no sense and was still epic. i love you, orpheus.
                    scissors on his head! scissors on his fucking head!!

Comment

I loved Rusty's Venchmen suit. This show is too glorious for words.

Comment

brock's expression when naked rusty asked him to hold him?

priceless.
                        scissors on his head! scissors on his fucking head!!

Comment

Oh how I wanted to sign up for their super secret t-shirt club...but 225 bucks at once is a bit excessive. Although I'll be ordering at least 1 shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                            When Dr. Killinger popped out of his dads underwear, I almost died to death.
                            This is about the only part that I found funny, compared to the first episode this one was .
                            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Saw this show for the first time last night. WTF. Hunter Thompson esq character? Nice. Bad craziness.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Was the Quiz Boy ep I saw.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X