Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Originally posted by EdHocken
    Can I share that help desk? Although I'm no pro at this stuff. Long long story.
    That too.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

You never cried when you were a kid at certain children stories? Don't fuckin lie. Snowmen or snowpeople (Never saw a snowoman) are cute goddammit.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

What the fuck is going on here?
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

It's about snowmen goddammit!

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
            You never cried when you were a kid at certain children stories? Don't fuckin lie. Snowmen or snowpeople (Never saw a snowoman) are cute goddammit.

Oh I'm sure I did (don't remember at the moment) but not about snowmen. although there is a picture of me when I was 5 when I made a whole snowmen family. Complete with genitalia and for some reason, toilets.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
              What the fuck is going on here?
              I chalk it up as a Hockenism. Inexplicable and better just accepting it.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Snowpeople got to go too, ya know. Although the act of making love would destroy them. Cuz of all the heat and all.

Anyways, I never had action figures. Much like Rob, I wanted one of those motorized jeep dealies. Never got it.

Comment

Ed, I don't think you had parents. I mean, you grew up in the 80's, never owned an action figure, have no fondness for Star Wars, and you've never eaten a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Ed, I have just proven you are not human. Now I need to find the correct sunglasses to view you in your true form.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

He is a prawn in disguise!!!!!
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Believe me, if I'm not human. I will be very surprised.

But I'd have me some cool prawn hands.
                      Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-17-2009, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        Ed, I have just proven you are not human. Now I need to find the correct sunglasses to view you in your true form.

quick and dirty. And I'm all outta bubblegum....

Comment

• I dunno what's funnier, the fact that those aren't the correct sunglasses. Or the fact the alien face was made to fit my facial expression. And as a result, I was given the Lloyd Christmas haircut from Dumb & Dumber.

Comment

• The funniest part is the OBEY beer...boddington still sucks
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Goddammit.

The glasses were just a quick picture I found that would work.

Comment

• Why would you Obey Boddington's? It's not even the most popular beer out there.

Just admit it, Rob. You want to be Rowdy Rowdy Piper.....actually who wouldn't want to be that guy?

Comment

Working...
                                X