The Anderson Tapes Chapter 1: Out of Spite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Lulz, I just meant he's the McChicken eating podcast cancelling schlub of the two. You went full matrix on me.
    Hey, eat a dick. I will show up...for your fucking funeral....JK you're aces. =)
    You totally killed us, you evil metal dickweeds! - Bill S. Preston

Comment

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

oh snaps. You awoke the panda
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

And apparently made him very angar. That made me lulz hard this morning. To bad he won't be back for another 6 1/2 months.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Cj View Post
            Hey, eat a dick. I will show up...for your fucking funeral....JK you're aces. =)

OH CEEJ!
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

When the fuck are we going to do another one?
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Yeah!
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

When Rerb runs out of McChickens.

Comment

I was game for it last weekend, but ol' Rerb had to go back to his bottom bitch for the original recipe.

New Coke is where it's at.

Comment

I prefer to think of Anderson as Crystal Pepsi.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        I prefer to think of Anderson as Crystal Pepsi.

Crystal Pepsi with a PB Max on the side. Otherwise known as the only things I ate when I was 10-11.

EDIT: Just saw the typo.
                        Last edited by Anderson; 01-30-2012, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Crystal Pepsi was delicious.

Comment

The fact Anderson hated Crystal Pepsi says alot about this show.

I can't, nay WON'T, record during the day on Saturdays, that's my relaxing time. If we can find a time that works for both of us, I'm down. I just need to be able to drink.

Also, if you want to do another one we need to have some sort of topics to talk about because I don't want to have to edit out another 35 mins of rambling if possible haha.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                              The fact Anderson hated Crystal Pepsi says alot about this show.

I can't, nay WON'T, record during the day on Saturdays, that's my relaxing time. If we can find a time that works for both of us, I'm down. I just need to be able to drink.

Also, if you want to do another one we need to have some sort of topics to talk about because I don't want to have to edit out another 35 mins of rambling if possible haha.

That's not rambling, those are B-sides.

Don't try to tame me.

Comment

Leave in the rambling.

Comment

Working...
                                X