Assassins Creed 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I DEMAND PROOF!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      The cloud is not smug, it is correct! Everyone agree with me, because only my opinion is valid! I have come to defend my ever correct steadfast opinion!

Oh Billy, you smug bastard you. Just remember, don't feed the Hocken.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

But seriously, ASSCREED2 isn't as bad as some people are making it out to be. Unless they thought they were buying a different game?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Just for you, honey.

Comment

I'd say both beards are equally epic and manly. But can you play the trombone?

Comment

And no, AC2 isn't terrible. I just had huge, massive expectations, and at the end of the game I felt really let down by it. The numerous small annoyances, and few big problems added up to an incredibly unfulfilled experience for me. If I was to give it a number, I'd settle on a 7. Not a broke piece of shit, but not the AAA game I wanted. And the sci-fi shit is retarded.

EDIT: No trombone, but I did play saxophone in 7th grade band. Then my scrotum dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Riker View Post

I'd say both beards are equally epic and manly. But can you play the trombone?
                Took the words right outta my mouth.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Ah, I guess that's why the little annoyances don't bother me too much. I didn't have super high expectations besides the fact they fixed some of the issues from the first (combat, swimming, missions, etc) and in my eyes they did. But I have yet to finish it, so who know what my final take will be on it? But I do like the sci-fi shit. But like some people have said, I'm really digging the history and "tour" of the locations so far.

Comment

The historical aspect is very cool. I wish Ubisoft had just made Assassin's Creed a series of random, not connected stories. It would be much better than the current storyline, and allow the assassin's to be fleshed out as better characters, though Ezio is a really good character.

What did you think was improved on the combat? Aside from the double hidden blade, it felt identical to me.

Comment

The little things like throwing sand, the improved counter mode, the new weapons. It didn't feel as much of a slag as in the first one. But I also dig Ezio way more than Altair. I'm also a fan of the new missions and how the assassinations aren't all the same as in the first one. I'm having more fun with this game than L4D2 and I never thought that would be.

Comment

Love love love the disarm ability.

It makes annihilating paisanos much more satisfying, especially when I make a suppository out of their just-been-stolen sword/axe/pike as I jam them shits up their shits.

Or there is the option to drop them shits and then just take them out hand-to-hand like a Renaissance Batmeng.
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 12-03-2009, 04:38 PM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yep.

Comment

You get to stab greasy prehistoric guidos in the face. SOLD!
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Jersey Shore has me wanting to pick up asscreed now. Lol
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

So I beat one of those AC tombs things this weekend that had these 4 chains that would drop down after pressing a switch in the floor. And that was fucking awesome. IT's so sad how far Tomb Raider has fallen when AC and, to a way better extent, Uncharted have kicked Lara's ass hard. Still loving this game. And hopefully I'll have it beat within a week or two.

Comment

Working...
                                X