No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really wanna see Wonder Woman. More than all them DC movies combined.

Extra bonus points if she does ass-to-ass.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• lulz
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Pumped
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Batman looks good. Flash looks like shit.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Fm3VgcyaPfo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• fucking pumped so pumped

Comment

• In my head I KNOW I'll get burned again. I know it.

But I am into that trailer. And that Flash suit absolutely works for the aesthetic Snyder has committed to for the DCCU.

Comment

• Starring Zakk Wylde as Aquaman.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      In my head I KNOW I'll get burned again. I know it.

But I am into that trailer. And that Flash suit absolutely works for the aesthetic Snyder has committed to for the DCCU.
                      I'm stocking up on burn cream, just in case. All honesty, Jen and I are more interested in the Wonder Woman flick than this one.

Had a discussion with Rerb on FB - I HATE the Flash design. Dude's superpower is he can move at fucking lightspeed, so why the armor? Conventional weapons can't match his speed, physics dictates he'd at least see a laser fired at him before he could get hit so he could get out of the way, so he has no need of armor. Add to that the design screams "wind resistance and drag" - precisely what a speedster does NOT need.

I'd favor something closer to the TV version, just less baggy and more form fitting.

Comment

• It's not armor, man! Heat friction panels so he doesn't burn himself up moving so fast! That's what I'm telling myself, anyway.

Comment

• Dude! Speed Force, dude! SPEED FORCE!!!!! It generates a protective aura that prevents speedsters from burning up due to friction from high speeds, dude!

Comment

• Well...crap.

Comment

• So Flash looks like a GoBot for no reason then?
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• As much as I dig the TV suit, I do like this. It's like that Injustice game.

Comment

Working...
                                X