Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All right B_Metal. You need to kick the new guys' asses. We can't have newcomers upsetting the delicate balance of power.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

especially with stupid names.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Just make it a requirement that you should have so much reputation to use the arcade. Hahaha.
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I've thought about that. OR post count.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

At least a substantial post a day before using the 'cade.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

I blame Wayne.

Comment

Well they now need 50 posts to even play.

Comment

Oh snaps, Rob just laid that shit down.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

indeed. I could do it regarding reputation, but that' alot of work on my end creating new usergroups and shit.

Comment

Awesome. The Podcaust Arcade ain't for pussies. Post some shit, make a thread go anal, and use the phrase "Ed Prawnken" in a sentence, AND THEN you can play our games!
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

But now there'll be Bryan-styled comments. "Yes, I agree." "I too, liked this." "No, I don't agree."

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          Awesome. The Podcaust Arcade ain't for pussies. Post some shit, make a thread go anal, and use the phrase "Ed Prawnken" in a sentence, AND THEN you can play our games!
                          You can also interchange "Ed Prawken" with "Ed Talken" or "Ed Frolickin".

Comment

I don't agree.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Don't forget help Ari find his bonerz....

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                                Oh snaps, Rob just laid that shit down.

Well the games were for people here that actually contribute to the community. I know sometimes nothing is going on, which is why it's fun to occasionally play. I don't want a shit load of people joining up to play but not post.

Comment

Working...
                                X