Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• playing Fallout 4 on the new rig. it's purdy.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Get the Pilgrim mod.

Comment

• I'll make a note. I want to play through it with no mods first to get the achievements and then do it again with mods. I haven't played through this since it first hit PS4 and even then I don't think I finished.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I wouldn't really blame you for that. Fallout 4 just fell totally flat for me for some reason. Mods saved it for me, and that Pilgrim one is a fucked up silent hill style mod that is awesome.

Comment

• Does that mod completely change the core game past graphic stuff?

Comment

• Sadly no, it's still playing Fallout 4.

Comment

• Catching up on some Dank Souls. Had my way with the base game of 2 before moving on to the whole enchilada of 3. As streamlined as the experience is, this thing is still quite massive in terms of content. A little turned off by some of the recycling that goes on with some areas but knowing it's a part of the game's story it doesn't rub me the wrong way nearly as much as it would if it were a different handling of the material. Being a lorefag, I lament the fact I've been too lazy to hook up the benis 4 at my new place and jump into Bloodborne. Having fun with the DLC so far though.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Still never finished DS3. Really should try that again.

Decided to start Alpha Protocol again as it's been a long time. This is still better than people give it credit for. The conversation trees are just as good if not better than Mass Effect, and the amount of ways to complete a mission are still plentiful.

Comment

• Never got past the first boss in DS3

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Ah happy to have another Souls vet around Russ

Platinumed Bloodborne and the DLC
                      Working on platinum for DS3 but haven't bought the DLC yet was holding out for a sale like a cheap shit
                      Beat DS2 Scholar edition but at this time abandoned the DLC to finish the other games

I'm still depressed every day that Bloodborne 2 was not announced at e3 😭
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Ariandel has a pretty stellar boss in it (a 3-stages of hell encounter with a cheap ass fuck and her angry drunk dad), but it is over a bit too quickly for my taste.

Kinda never want to go back to the village beyond the mountains. Body horror fans may enjoy it though.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I've never played the game but last night I had a dream I was in a match of PUBG. Is there a shopping mall in the game? Because that's where it started then moved on to an open city area. It was weird.

Anyway, I've barely had time to play anything other than weekly Eofk Band sessions. The new Seasons set up is good but it's more difficult to get to the top level than I expected. I thought my crew would make it this week but we fell short. I wish HMX would say exactly how promotion is determined.

Comment

• No shopping mall. Just schools and hospitals and restaurants to go with various residences. God. What a great game. We came in second last night, and a bunch of top 5 finishes. Good night of killing.

Comment

• still playing Breath of the Wild on the Switch. Finally grabbed those amiibos for the game. Definitely, help out.

Comment

• Yeah, I have two of them and they really do help. Which is kind of dumb. But awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X