No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just glad Lesley is on the same page. Shit looks boring.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It looks good. I'm a WW2 buff, and I love Nolan. so....
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm sure it will be a good movie, it's just one that I don't have any inkling to see. Nolan isn't an auto hardon for me like most people.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I think I'm the only person I know who doesn't give any shits about Dunkirk.
          Nope, right there with ya. As you said, I'm sure it'll be good, I just don't foresee watching it unless I'm home alone and bored once it makes its way to HBO. Even then, meh.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• exactly. Ingrid just GETS me.

Comment

• The animosity towards Nolan (via the Oscars) hasn't been felt since Spielberg in the 80's.

His getting snubbed a Directing nod for Inception was the biggest "Fuck you!" since the Beard was treated as such for The Color Purple... even as he won the DGA award for it.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                I think I'm the only person I know who doesn't give any shits about Dunkirk.
                Sarah dislikes Nolan on some weird principle, but hasn't seen The Prestige. My roommate is a crazy WWII nerd so I will go see it with him, but war movies aren't really my shit.

Comment

• The Shape of Water - GDT found a way to make his Creature of the Black Lagoon huh?

The Snowman - Is this going to be more Silence of the Lambs or Girl With the Dragon Tattoo?

Comment

• New trailer for KINGSMAN: THE GOLDEN CIRCLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fvqnGmr9S8

Looks great! Totally on board with this.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Revisited Kingsman a few nights back, and it totally holds up for what it is.

That said, fuck does that sequel look bland.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• You lack some decent taste you camel fucker.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Says the moose fucker.

Kidding aside, this doesn't look distinguished (let alone, violent and juvenile) enough to be worth a theatrical viewing.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I guess I can say it now since my review got cleared to go live to the feeds.

Dunkirk is a fucking boring movie that is visually stunning. It'll more than likely win the Best Cinematography Oscar, but that's about it.

The Score is great, but now I wonder if something bigger will come along.

It's also Nolan's shortest film in years. Yet, it feels longer than Dark Knight Rises at points.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ready Player One is such a fucking turd. God, the people skeeting all over that fucking trailer.

LOOK ITS THAT THING I REMEMBER FROM 30 YEARS AGO LULLLLLLLZ

Comment

• DUNKIRK was fucking fantastic. 10 out of 10.

See it in IMAX for the airplane sequences. Wow.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X