No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on, Troy. I'm needing my daily fixx of info!
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Come on, Troy. I'm needing my daily fixx of info!

It's a ton of small shit. No big attention getters.

The closest thing to big is Sean Spicer melting down and the Trump Fucks trying to get rid of the Daily White House Press Briefing.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This Week So Far

1. Felix Sater's records were the big dust-up Monday and today. Dude's a Russian mobster who helped launder money for Team Trump. FINCEN got the hearing and the records.
        2. Israel has stated that if Jared Kushner flees to their country, they will put his ass on a plane back to the USA.
        3. Flynn is being prepped to go before Cmte.
        4. The incident with the Aussie Intel Guy at LAX was Trump initiated and the blowback will be bad.
        5. Dan Coats to be personally questioned by Muller and team either tomorrow or Friday. Pompeo is compromised and won't be interviewed.
        6. Ossoff might've lost, but Republicans should be freaking out. He just laid out the gameplan to take out Red Districts.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Today so far

1. People are up early and yammering.
          2. Mueller's attack will come three ways
          3. First: Investigating and Prosecuting Trump for his ties to Russian Organized Crime (this is where the money laundering comes in)
          4. Second: Team Trump's Collusion and Coordination with the Russians during the 2016 Election.
          5. Third: Trump's crimes as President. Main focus is Obstruction of Justice, everything else in WH is a sidecar charge to the main.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Today so far

1. People are up early and yammering.
            2. Mueller's attack will come three ways
            3. First: Investigating and Prosecuting Trump for his ties to Russian Organized Crime (this is where the money laundering comes in)
            4. Second: Team Trump's Collusion and Coordination with the Russians during the 2016 Election.
            5. Third: Trump's crimes as President. Main focus is Obstruction of Justice, everything else in WH is a sidecar charge to the main.

Apparently, Mueller's team has enough to get an impeachable offense on any of the three fronts. But, they're pursuing all three at once to clean out the WH and Washington.

Many, many, many people are caught up, so this will be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to not only drain the swamp, but stake a vampire.

Comment

• Also, since this week has been weird as balls. I got to practice my Daywalker skills among the GOP caste on Tuesday. Fuck seeing Apes and Spidey early, I got to slip back into slimy PR mode and hob knob with the kind of people that make Dystopian novels happen.

Comment

Apparently, Mueller's team has enough to get an impeachable offense on any of the three fronts. But, they're pursuing all three at once to clean out the WH and Washington.

Many, many, many people are caught up, so this will be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to not only drain the swamp, but stake a vampire.
                You can feel it in the air. It's like we're on the precipice of something quite historic that will be talked about for hundreds of years.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Well maybe he will keep the promise to be the reason we drain the swamp.

Comment

• I keep having people telling me to keep an eye open on July 3rd. But, it's like set something up for next week.

Hockey and NBA are over now. I need my current sport to stay interesting.

Comment

• I also saw that Trump is denying making any recordings of meetings.
                      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                        I also saw that Trump is denying making any recordings of meetings.

It's either perjury or obstruction of justice at this point. He's in a Catch-22.

Comment

• Personally, I think that there were tapes and that efforts were made to sanitize them to fit Trump's agenda. I think that those attempts were probably successful on the surface but, after scrutiny by tech experts, were found to reveal that they belied the edits that were made. In short, they wouldn't pass an examination to prove that they were not edited. The best thing to do was then just say 'they never existed.'

Comment

• So I just watched the dash cam video of Philando Castile. My heart breaks for his girlfriend and daughter, that they had to witness that. And it breaks for this country. That the jury was able to watch that same video and say, "nope, let the cop go!"
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                              So I just watched the dash cam video of Philando Castile. My heart breaks for his girlfriend and daughter, that they had to witness that. And it breaks for this country. That the jury was able to watch that same video and say, "nope, let the cop go!"

What makes it so fucked up is that in 37 out of 50 states, the law is designed to favor the cop in a confrontation. It helps in some cases, but in others it gives them a legal loophole to commit homicide.

Shit like this is why you hear way more Right Wing Gladiators yammering than actual cops. It's an ugly mark on the system, but it's one they benefit from now.

But, make no mistake...Castile was murdered out of a mix of convenience and fear.

Comment

• This could be a huge coup for the NRA but, you know, racism. That cop straight up got away with murder.

Comment

Working...
                                X