• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAST FIVE is worth it.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, Fast Five is da shitz. Not a coincidence the series suddenly made "Holy SHIT!" money when Johnson joined in, which is why Diesel is so bitchy.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Fast 5 is the pinnacle.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It Comes At Night

This is not the movie you think it is. While it has a handful of great scares in it, but more or less is a quiet, contemplative look at grief and loneliness. There were a couple scenes that had Sarah and I just staring at each other with tears welling up in our eyes. But when the movie is ready to get loud and make you anxious, it does it better than anything I've seen since The Babadook. Just that level of anxiety and "get me the fuck away from here" to it. Really, an incredible movie that I will never watch a second time.

Comment

• ugh. So it's being sold as something completely different then. Yay.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That description still sounds awesome, though.

Comment

• If this shit ends up like the Witch or the Void I'll be super annoyed.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pOTIqkD9fPA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• 7 DAYS IN HELL was kinda meh, so I'm not going to go out of my way to see this one.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      If this shit ends up like the Witch or the Void I'll be super annoyed.
                      Closer to The Witch. But I love The Witch. I loved It Comes At Night too, but I don't want to be that depressed again.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gUDV0CUzG0k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• The OG is great. This looks ok I guess.

Comment

• second time seeing it, but fuck that shark movie.

On a side note, Book of Henry just gets better in hindsight. Cars 3 was good too.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That shark movie with those two chicks in a shark tank that gets severed or whatever? The trailers made it look somewhat entertaining. No gore or anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                That shark movie with those two chicks in a shark tank that gets severed or whatever? The trailers made it look somewhat entertaining. No gore or anything?

It should've stayed DTV. The gore is non-existent due to the way the edits happen. It cashes in on PG-13 scares to make dumb people crazy.

What was amazing though was the fact that I got stuck in a heavily African American section of the theater last night. It's like MST3K, but in a way that makes me laugh.

EXAMPLE:

What the fuck he say?
                                He said the Bitch is going to get the Bends if she swims up too fast
                                What is Depends?
                                The Bends, bitch. It's like when you swim too fast and you shit yourself.
                                Sharks like shit?
                                Sharks eat shit, blood, assholes. You don't fuck with sharks, woman.

In the row below them, I'm nearly pissing myself laughing.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X