No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That commission is ridiculous. That's the one Piper is in charge of right? Add me
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, that one. That dude has issues. Let me figure out how to add you...

That was easy. Done!

Comment

• I saw that a few days ago or whatever while surfing drunk and laughed my ass off.

I ALMOST wanted in just to hang it to see what Lesley's reaction would be.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's pretty gross. I didn't bother to ask who the artist was.

Comment

• Eh it doesn't really bother me except for how busy the print is lol

Comment

• also holy shit are some of those people wack jobs. IT's like I hate siding with the pricks who are telling people to gtfo it but the other side isn't doing themselves any favor.

Comment

• It's interesting watching people bring all their own stuff into it since I didn't give an opinion one way or another until way late into it. I can't tell if some of those people are that dense or trying to play some kind of weird devil's advocate. Or maybe they have Asperger's and can't understand nuance and context.

Comment

• The jist is that people can be offended all they want but that's it. Telling people they are terrible for purchasing it, or commissioning it, or that they are as bad as rapists is fucking stupid.

Get offended, then I have the right to say fuck you, and every one can just go their own separate ways.

It's fucking silly and is what pisses me off the most about the current state of the world. Just because you're offended doesnt' mean people need to change their way of thinking.

Comment

• That's fair to a point. I think the bigger issue is that the people who were saying "I want it so who cares what you think?" refused (until the very end) to acknowledge that it was upsetting to people. Yes, do whatever you want but understand that you don't live in a vacuum. What you do or say will affect other people and you need to put on your big boy pants to understand that. Just as those offended need to understand it goes both ways.

Personally I think commissioning that particular image as a love message to your wife is a few flavors of fucked up but, hey, I don't really know the guy.

Comment

• http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-birth-dea...ter-1787448094

Comment

• yeah I want to check that out

Comment

• That NOES3 print by Edmiston is raddd. I like the idea of that gallery show but I kinda wish they didn't have titles, that it was just unlabeled landscape pieces.

Comment

• yeah, I liked that piece but for once I didn't want any credit block/titles.

Comment

• Hey Troy, posted your contest over on the main mondo group. Hopefully get some site views and some good entries. Poster nerds be posterin'

Also, thanks for linking to our video. I'll let you know how many views we get haha.

Comment

• I was totally going to enter to flip the hell out of that poster but that's a lot of stuff to do! I like that it's more challenging than "enter your email address", though.

Comment

Working...
                                X