No announcement yet.

A Game of Thrones - Moree HBO awesomeness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This show is thebest on TV RIGHT FUCKING NOW. So good, so great.

My wife liked the wangs on display. And who else but HBO to insert wildly homosexuals princes and knights and do it right? I don't think.

And I like how people will hate Jaime, after how he dispatched the Starks.

And Lysa Tully really looked buttfuck CRAZY.

LOVE that show.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Amazing how quickly I went from not giving a fuck about Daenerys, to giving a fuck.

I'll still miss her ridiculous bro. He was ridiculous.

Not amazing at all that Tyrion is still the best part of the whole thing. He's too cool for school.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

The whole thing is awesome. I was like "Beric Dondarion?" NICE! Love Ned launcing a crusade on Clegane's ass.

And the whole female cast, from Dany to Cercei, is becoming cool as a hell. And while I knew exactly what was coming, the Crown of Gold looked painful as hell. Jesus. So intense that scene was.

But yeah, the Dink as MVP...

Comment

Best female cast of characters I think I've yet seen on TV.

Each one actually has a fucking personality, and they're some of the most hardcore mothers this side of the Ripley.

It's a goddamned posse of Ripleys.
          Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-23-2011, 05:14 PM.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Crossed with some Sarah Connor.

And Cercei still ain't started biting anyone yet. Her exchange (absent from the book) with Robert last week completely defined her in 5 minutes.

Comment

It'll be something to see when she really goes off the rails.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

And that Sensa scene with Joffrey was gold. She's so gonna cry later on!!

Comment

Me quick one want slow

Comment

Just proves what I already knew - in Dinklage there lies wisdom and truth.

Comment

Man, that Littlefinger speech he gave will that hot Winterfell whore was fucking the other one was tough to follow.

Charles Dance got a BADASS intro, a Lannister butchering a ram (oh you Baratheon!).

LOVE this show.

Comment

This show is fap-worthy on all accounts.

Comment

Awesome episode. Still wish they gave the show 12-14 episodes for the first season instead of 10, though. Every single character deserves just a pinch more screen time. Syrio was perfection tonight.

Comment

Wait. They only made it 10 for the first? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHFUCKFUCKFUCK
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yup.... shame... I hope the DVD sales makes this show as popular as True Blood, if not more.

Comment

Two more episodes to go... then the agonizing wait for the second season begins.

Agree about Syrio - really hope this isn't the last we see of him (I haven't read the books, so I don't know if he died or not), as I love his character and the dynamic he has with Arya.
                                Last edited by Timothy225; 06-06-2011, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X