No announcement yet.

Loki, WandaVision, and the rest of Marvel on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't read Alias but I loved this show. I think the season was maybe an episode too long but didn't drag on nearly as long as Daredevil did. Looking forward to Luke Cage a lot more now. Definitely the best of the Marvel shows so far.

Spoiler: Spoiler 
    More Rosario Dawson wouldn't have hurt.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Kilgrave was totally a "m'lady" guy in his teens.

Comment

Watched the second episode of Jones.

the stuff in the bar against the rugby players and Luke/Jessica was great. As was the power saw scene.

Fuck man, Kilgrave a creepy fucking badguy.
          Spoiler: spoilers 
        "Children should not be seen or heard. Get in the closet"
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Just wait. He gets way worse.

Comment

Way worse.

Also, this show is seriously underutilizing Detective Lester Freamon.

Comment

At Episode 9. I love love love.

Kilgrave's scene at the police station was fantastic.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Just finished episode nine myself. Wow, it was great even though the ending was inevitable. The twist at the end sure was interesting.

Comment

The last five episodes of Jessica Jones are better than all of Daredevil.

Comment

Great series. I loved the shit out of this.

Tennant and Ritter were great.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Watched the second episode of Jones.

the stuff in the bar against the rugby players and Luke/Jessica was great. As was the power saw scene.

Fuck man, Kilgrave a creepy fucking badguy.
                        Spoiler: spoilers 
                      "Children should not be seen or heard. Get in the closet"
                      Finally watched the third episode. May as well call this show Jessica Bones

*rimshot*
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

Going to use this as a general Marvel TV thread, although Agent Carter season 1 is probably on Netflix now.

Agent Carter season 2 is good. Last episode gave us Peggy Carter's and Whitney Frost's origin. Howard Stark showed up the episode before. Curious to see if anything ties into Civil War later on.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/m5_A0Wx0jU4?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

I was pretty "meh" by the end of the first season but that trailer did a great job of getting me back on board. At first I thought Bernthal was going to do Balevoice. I'm glad that doesn't seem to be the case.

Comment

we still haven't finished the first season haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X