Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shirt came in, quality is great. Tweaked the design based on the fact that without a border, it looked crooked on my shirt. Totally happy with the purchase and will now be that guy wearing his own shit because I'm going to own one of each of these shirts now haha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I ordered another fahey shirt to ensure the design is centered now. R&D is funnnnn!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Get a duvet
        I want a full sheet/comforter/pillow cover set or you're a fucking failure sir!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

sold our first shirt last night. Someone bought the Kid N Play version. Made 2.50. Don't get paid until 100 bucks. Gonna be a while hahahahah.

Comment

Comment

New Design!

Comment

Oh shit, another new design!

Comment

took off our site on the designs in case any of you wanted a shirt but didn't want the website on it.

Comment

Still not in my size.

I like it though.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

sorry brosef. I can't control what they sell on the site. Only my designs.

Comment

aww yeah....

one of our mugs in the wild. Also just sold another shirt. wooooo

Comment

aww yeah....

one of our mugs in the wild. Also just sold another shirt. wooooo
                          Okay. Kid and Play mug must be MINE!!!!!

Comment

before you order let me know. I've changed the design a bit. If you want it to show up like in the photo let me know.

Comment

For the record, if you like our designs and you want one on a specific item, let me know. At the moment most are available on shirts/hoodies, stickers and mugs. But there are phone cases, prints, laptop skins, etc.. as well. I'd just need to make those particular items available in the store and tweak the designs to fit.

Comment

New Design!

Comment

Working...
                                X