No announcement yet.

new episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I am a fan, do we still only have 3 fans?
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

If you're a fan, then there are 4 fans. Almost a handful!!
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

There's a boob joke in there somewhere but I respect Rob and Lesley too much to make it.

Comment

Like how I'm more than a handful?

Boob joke!!!
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Zing!
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Should be recorded today after the shopping trip from HELL. If you want to leave us a voice mail that would be super. Same number as the other show: 206-350-8858
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

ANNNNND my call is in. Should give you a few things to joke about. I'm hoping I gave you something to really bring some funny.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

unfortunately B, we didn't use it for this episode (but will for next BDR episode, cause it works better for that and I know Ceej will have some input) but we just finished, around 50mins and we talk about marriage, receptions, shopping with your S.O. and alot more. WE had a blast, and it should be up sometime next week.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Sure no problem. I may call in a few more like daily updates. I'll make them short and sweet and if they're usable, great, if they're not but you guys laugh, that's OK too.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

will be recording today or tomorrow. not sure yet. But if you'd like to call in, use the same number. 206-350-8858

Any questions for Lesley? Bring it.

Comment

It's totally my fault that this didn't happen this weekend. Will be doing it this week!

Comment

Something to look forward to! Thanks for the update, Lesley!

Comment

Was just recorded. Lesley is drunk, I'm pissed off. IT's a fun one.

Episode 8: WWBDMBNPHD?

Comment

FUCK YEAH
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yep. Will be up hopefully tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

We do spoil NOES, so yeah. Alot about that shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X