No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's really good. I'm pretty surprised. I mean, I know There is a lot of talent behind the show but come on, it's a spin-off, man.

Comment

The ep's I caught were really good. It's just hard to keep up with a lot of shows with my work "schedule."
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

This episode was amazing. The deeper it goes into who Jimmy was the more I worry for the descent into Saul.

Comment

Exactly. Like his brother has to be murdered or something else that fucking terrible for him to turn based on what we've seen so far.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

That speech at the end last night was proof the show needed more McKean. And Mike! What a great episode.

Comment

Mike fucked up Trevor (from GTA V)!

McKean was brutal at the end. Another great episode.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Holy Fuck! Trevor! Dude is huge!
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Jesus. I feel ill.

Comment

man what a gut punch of an episode. I honestly did not see that coming.

Also bummed that Trevor only lasted like 10 minutes, but those were a glorious 10 mins. Lulz to Mark Proksch looking like Lester from GTAV.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      man what a gut punch of an episode. I honestly did not see that coming.

Also bummed that Trevor only lasted like 10 minutes, but those were a glorious 10 mins. Lulz to Mark Proksch looking like Lester from GTAV.
                      All of that. Straight up Emmy fest.

Comment

Hmmm. Not sure about that last ep.

Comment

I loved it. Saul is rising from the ashes.

Comment

Rewatch tonight.

Comment

I also love that his buddy is the same dude on The Last Man on Earth. Getting some decent gigs all at the same time.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X