This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-However many boneless skinless chicken breasts you need
    -Italian Breadcrumbs (I use Progresso brand)
    -A hunk of parmigiano reggiano (grate off half)
    -Mozzarella cheese
    -Olive oil
    -Minced garlic cloves (to taste)
    -A carton of Pomi Marinara if you're a lazy piece of shit like myself, or make your own.

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Mix breadcrumbs and half of the grated reggiano into a shallow container.

Warm 6 tbsp olive oil in the bottom of a skillet, and add the minced garlic. Cook until light brown.

Quickly plop the chicken breasts into the oil/garlic (Coat both sides), then drop them into the breadcrumb/reggiano mixture, coating them evenly with the mix. Repeat if you want thicker breading.

Place coated chicken boobs on a cookie sheet/pan and throw them in the oven for 20 minutes. Flip them after 20 minutes and cook for an additional 10 minutes.

Warm up the marinara sauce in a saucepan, pour over breasts once cooked, and sprinkle the rest of the grated reggiano and a half-handful of mozzarella. Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.

Serve with sauteed spinach, broccolini, or pasta al dente. I'm not going to add the instructions for pasta al dente because I'm assuming that whoever uses this recipe isn't a retard who doesn't pasta.

Eat it.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

yum.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Baked Ziti: The Heart Clogger Edition

Ingredients;
        • 1 box of rigatoni
        • Garlic Powder
        • Salt
        • Olive Oil
        • Lawry’s Seasoning Salt
        • ½ Clove of Garlic
        • ¼ White Onion
        • 2 lbs. ground beef (80/20)
        • 1 Jar of Pasta Sauce (Rinaldi Three Cheese is Good)
        • 8 slices of provolone cheese
        • 2 Cups of Mozzarella
        • 15 oz. Ricotta Cheese
        • 1 ½ cup of shredded parmesan, asiago and Romano cheese (DiGiorno makes one)

Cooking
        • Set water to boil, add in salt
        • Chop the garlic and the onion, doesn’t have to be too small, so just a quick chopping is fine
        • Once water comes to a boil add in Rigatoni, should take about 10 mins to get them al dente
        • Add some olive oil to a sauce pan, once hot drop in the chopped garlic and onion stir occasionally
        • Once the garlic and onion are nice and cooked, add in the ground beef, also season with Lawry’s salt and garlic powder to your taste
        • Once meat is about half way cooked, start the sauce in a separate pan. Add the jar of pasta sauce. Once you’ve scraped all the sauce add about a ¼ of the jar of water and add to the sauce. Throw in some of the three cheese mix and a handful of mozzarella. Also add garlic salt if you like. Keep on low temp and keep stirring so it doesn’t stick….
        • Once meat is thoroughly cooked add it to the red sauce, straining the grease. Keep stirring.
        • At this time the pasta should be close to done. Strain the pasta, but DO NOT rinse.
        • Prep 4 qt. baking dish with a quick spay of Pam, then sauce the bottom of the dish.
        • Begin to layer the rigatoni, once you have a good layer of pasta add some mozzarella, then add a thick layer of sauce. On top of the sauce layer; ricotta, mozzarella, and the three cheese blend then cover with provolone. Repeat this for a second layer.
        • Put in the oven at 350 for 20-30 mins…
        • Pull it out and serve with some red wine
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Oh yeah, you saw the pics, so you should have an idea of what it should look like.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Matt's curried lentils (an awesome side dish that goes with anything)

1 cup red lentils
            1 jar spaghetti sauce (any)
            curry powder
            coconut milk

Cook the lentils in hot/boiling water. I typically put one cup of lentils in 3.5 cups of boiling water and reduce the temp to a simmer. Let it cook for about 15-18 minutes or until done.

Rinse thoroughly. Get as much of the water out as you can.

Mix the lentils with a jar of spaghetti sauce, put in a ton of curry powder, and stir. Let it cook for a bit. After a while, taste it. Add in some coconut milk to cut the curry taste (as much as you want/need. it doesn't take a lot of coconut milk) and continue to let it simmer.

Serve what you want and refrigerate the rest.

It's an AWESOME, AWESOME side dish.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

No Bake Cookies!

I've been eating these damn things since I was young..... so good!

Ingredients

• 1 3/4 cups white sugar
              • 1/2 cup milk
              • 1/2 cup butter
              • 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
              • 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
              • 3 cups quick-cooking oats
              • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions

1. In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa. Bring to a boil, and cook for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in peanut butter, oats, and vanilla. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. Let cool until hardened.
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                No Bake Cookies!

I've been eating these damn things since I was young..... so good!

Ingredients

• 1 3/4 cups white sugar
                • 1/2 cup milk
                • 1/2 cup butter
                • 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
                • 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
                • 3 cups quick-cooking oats
                • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions

1. In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa. Bring to a boil, and cook for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in peanut butter, oats, and vanilla. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. Let cool until hardened.
                I fucking LOVE those things.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Got the inspiration for this from "Polish Heritage Cookery". It's a traditional sauerkraut stew called bigos.

Rinse & drain 2 quart bags of sauerkraut.

Cook 1/2 lb (or more) of london broil or stew meat, cut into small pieces, in 2 cups beef broth. Add to the sauerkraut in a large pot.

Dice 1/2 ring of smoked Polish Kielbasa (the real stuff, not that Hillshire farms crap), and fry in 1 tablespoon of butter until slightly browned. Add the kielbasa (but retain the fat) to the kraut.

In the fat rendered from the kraut, add 1 tablespoon of flour and saute until slightly browned. Add 1 small chopped onion & cook until translucent. Add that to the pot o' kraut as well.

Simmer the whole shmear for about an hour.

Serve with buttered rye bread.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Wow, does THAT sound good, Iggy. I'm going to try that one soon, maybe even Sunday.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Can't do sauerkraut. Hate it so much. My parents used to cook giant batches of the stuff (same with the rest of the family, damn Germans) when I was a kid. The smell is horrible and I don't think I've had it since I was like 8. *shudder*

Everything else sounds good though haha.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

LOVE kraut. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

Comment

I may now, but I can't get past the smell. It's the smell of my sad childhood haha.

Comment

Reading that shit made my heart hurt.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

The smell of kraut will send me out of the room.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Not just the smell that's bad. The taste is horrendous. Tried kimchi once too. Just as bad as kraut. *shudder*

Keeping in mind, I'm not a huge user of salt either. I'm a pepper person.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X