No announcement yet.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/awkgZLYUSLc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I guess I'll keep playing
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_wsTY2zhVBM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This New Devon map looks cool. Looks like there's a sneak peak at a remake of Village from Uncharted 2 and 3 multiplayer there at the end for the next DLC.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Shit I need to beat this game still
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/USQTjqOEBeA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HELL YES! This looks fun.

Comment

tried playing this again this weekend. I think I'm just not into this one. Pretty sure this series peaked with Part 2 for me. I'm currently driving a jeep around an open world and am completely fucking bored with it.

Comment

That is the least focused part of the game. There's a crazy cutscene at the end of it and then it's one over the top setpiece after another until the end.

Comment

Man, the jeep section was my FAVORITE part.

Comment

It killed all fucking momentum for me. I've legit been on this same level since like a week after launch. Looks pretty but BORING.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pajI_GSiLtA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Finally, co-op. Multiplayer is fun, but the co-op update is what I've really been waiting for.

Comment

Made it a bit further but still stuck in jeep hell. Ugh.

Comment

Working...
                        X