Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would do it, but I have yet to pick up GTA V for the next gen systems. I might grab it for XBONE around the end of the year.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

why? cross platform games seem to always be better on the ps4. Still annoyed I bought CoD on the xbox.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        why? cross platform games seem to always be better on the ps4. Still annoyed I bought CoD on the xbox.

I'm not buying a PS4.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

ah, thought you had a PS4. My bad.

Still not a fan of the box.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I love COD on the Xbone. I just feel like that controller is more responsive for competitive FPS. FB message me tonight when you're on Rob. I should be around and can try and play. I know fuck all about GTA Online.

Comment

you need to go through the tutorial first before we can play unfortunately.

Comment

I already did all that on 360, and I recreated my toon on PS4 and got into it and went "OK, what now?" so I am good to go.

Comment

If we can get some GTA Online count me in. I have it on the XBone. Does it work with PS people?
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

nope

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I already did all that on 360, and I recreated my toon on PS4 and got into it and went "OK, what now?" so I am good to go.

Sweet, then hopefully we can play. Had some pretty fun matches last night for the first time ever, so I'm looking forward to gaming with some of you. I know Ceej is down.

Comment

ok, what games can we all try to play or at least get smaller groups to play together? It's been far too fucking long and I really want to game with you guys again.

I'm open to all systems.

Comment

My playtime is limited because I decided it would be fun to have a kid (it totally is but, you know, you have to spend time with her) BUT

Rock Band (360)
                          GTa V (360)
                          Rocket League
                          Advanced Warfare (bone)
                          Titanfall (bone)
                          Master chief Collection (if it works

I think that's all the most recent MP games I have.

Comment

Ok. Good idea on the list.

I have:

Rock Band 3 (360)

GTA V (PS4)
                            Rocket League (would need to free up space and download but it's doable)
                            Titanfall (bone)
                            Halo MCC (bone)
                            MK X (ps4)

Comment

GTAV HEISTS

Comment

PS4
                                The Last of Us
                                GTA V
                                Rocket League
                                Injustice
                                Advanced Warfare
                                Far Cry 4
                                Destiny (No DLC)
                                Plants vs Zombies
                                Whatever PS+ games that have been offered that I forgot of that have multiplayer.

PS3
                                Various Call of Duties, Uncharteds, The Last of Us, Rock Band, Red Dead Redemption and a bunch of other games.
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X