Girl Scout Cookies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt View Post
    I can pound a tube of thin mints in under 5 minutes. I LOVEHATE them.
    This is why I didn't order them - I have zero self control when they're around.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

I'll freeze a box and nom the manna during a movie. ALL OF IT.

Comment

Did someone just post?

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          The first step is to stop lying to yourself, man.
          Not lying. Unless they pull a gun on me.

Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
          BULL. SHIT.

(How did I do?)
          Not bad.

Still, no gun, no fun.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

This thread reminds me of Boston and my introduction to the wonder of Junior Mints (which I'm deliberately spelling sans "u" as a matter of international respect.) I'd love them, even if they weren't mentioned in a Hüsker Dü song.
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Know what reminds me of Boston? Meth head southies and shitty subways.

Comment

Really? I know it's a big place, but the subways we saw weren't bad at all!
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

Yep... it's kind of like Houston, only the natives aren't so plump.

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
                    Yep... it's kind of like Houston, only the natives aren't so plump.
                    Of course they're not as plump, the food there sucks. CLAM CHOWWWWWWWWWWWWDA GUY

Comment

• My boy's wikkid smaht
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Are those comments making you all think I live in a swamp now? Even a little?

Comment

Working...
                        X