Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olyphant is that one bright flare in the pile of turd that is Die Hard 4.

Die Hard 5 had no flares at all.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I saw about 15 minutes of DH5. It was uniformly terrible and I have zero desire to ever finish watching it.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Never watched any of them after part 3.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I know that DH4 isn't considered to be in the same league as the first three, but I also heard that it was fairly entertaining and competently made. So far, I'm enjoying it.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Problem is that while 2-3 have exaggerated moments, it's still feels like a Die Hard flick.

#4 and 5 are generic action movies.

Comment

• Alien: Covenant.

Fuck this movie. Hard.
              Originally posted by Ari
              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Keep spoilers tagged. I'm pumped for this.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rob, you were right about The Void.. 😭😭😭
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Now that's a terrible movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Keep spoilers tagged. I'm pumped for this.
                        Spoiler: The old man's lost his damn mind! ! ! 
                      The baby xenomorph does jazz hands with David after he comes outta Billy Crudup.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• That moment that Jamie cited was indeed 'a bridge too far.' I get what Ridley was going for there but it really doesn't work.

I actually liked the movie overall. Someone said 'the first act is ALIEN, the second act is PROMETHEUS, and the third act is ALIEN 3'. That is a very accurate summation of the film. There are a lot of really good moments in it and Fassbender is fantastic, so I'd personally rate it good for a matinee viewing.

Comment

• Lego Batman. Really disappointed with this one. Zach as the Joker did not work for me at all. Way too many quips coming without time to breathe. Not in the same league as The Lego Movie. Really bummed.

Comment

• BEAUTY AND THE BEAST (live action).

Finally saw it yesterday. It's a competent yet unremarkable (and overlong) treatment of the cartoon. I didn't hate it but I never need to see it again.

Oh, and Emma Watson can't act. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Lego Batman. Really disappointed with this one. Zach as the Joker did not work for me at all. Way too many quips coming without time to breathe. Not in the same league as The Lego Movie. Really bummed.
                              I liked it, but it's nowhere near Lego Movie. Mind you, I'm a father who has to suffer through lots of garbage, so "ok" it's a victory for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                BEAUTY AND THE BEAST (live action).

Finally saw it yesterday. It's a competent yet unremarkable (and overlong) treatment of the cartoon. I didn't hate it but I never need to see it again.

Oh, and Emma Watson can't act. Period.
                                I finally put my Circle review up and that's the only comments I've received. How has Watson earned that much of a fan defense?
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X