Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't remember if I mentioned it here or not, but that GB VR game is fucking terrible.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hahaha, You mentioned it literally three posts above in this thread. You hanging with Baltar again, man?

Comment

• That's neither here nor there. It's terrible.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• picked up a bunch of Lego Dimension sets for cheap on Amazon this weekend. For 40 bucks shipped I got the Fantastic Beasts story set, the Harry Potter team pack, another Fantastic Beasts Hero pack and Legolas....

not bad at all.

Comment

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but we still have yet to get the footage of you playing RE7 in VR........
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• You're not wrong. That whole episode was a cluster fuck.

Comment

• Still playing Mass Effect Andromeda but I have been playing the co-op mode. Like Billy, decided to wait for some patches, will probably jump back into singleplayer to see what yesterday's patch added/fixed/changed. Taking this game a lot slower than I did with Horizon.

Played through Titanfall 2. Short but fun.

I have XCOM 2 to play next, which should be a lot of fun. I'm a newcomer to XCOM, having only gotten into it last generation, but it's probably a favorite now.
                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Xcom2 is the best.

Comment

• New Zelda is pretty fucking phenomenal, Horizon is still the bees knees, and really digging back into overwatch now that I can see so much more on the 55" TV my dad gave me.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                      Still playing Mass Effect Andromeda but I have been playing the co-op mode. Like Billy, decided to wait for some patches, will probably jump back into singleplayer to see what yesterday's patch added/fixed/changed. Taking this game a lot slower than I did with Horizon.

Played through Titanfall 2. Short but fun.

I have XCOM 2 to play next, which should be a lot of fun. I'm a newcomer to XCOM, having only gotten into it last generation, but it's probably a favorite now.
                      Andromeda is a bargain bin choice for me. Titanfall 2's campaign was so fantastic. That level in the enemy base? GODDAMN.

also: "Trust me".

I really should play Xcom. I remember playing the old old game. I followed a bit of Rob's game, where he foolishly named one of his crew after me (what DID happened to my namesake?).
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I finally sat down and beat the first ending of Nier. I knew the second play through took you through the eyes of 9S (the dude you're running around with the whole time) but whoa boy. It is sooooooooomething else. Nier is a must play, for real. I hear "second play through" and figured it would be the same shit, different model but no. Not at all. It's like 75% new experience, and the difference in how 9S plays is verrrrrrrrrrrry cool. No heavy attacks/second weapons, instead he has hacking abilities that are awesome.

Comment

• I'll get that one later Billy.

Comment

• It was already hitting $45 online this weekend, so when you get around to it finding a sale price shouldn't be tough. But it's worth full price for sure.

Comment

• The new driveway I have to pave this summer says 20$ to me.

Comment

• The new Overwatch event, Uprising, is fucking great.

Comment

Working...
                                X