Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame I dig it. I mean it's super bare bones atm but ceej and I were having fun
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I finally grabbed Broforce. Now, I'm waiting for 800 Steam updates to finish.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Killed MarTEEN last night on Overwatch with Lucio, felt good, but I couldn't get him to team with me or group or whatever.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          I finally grabbed Broforce. Now, I'm waiting for 800 Steam updates to finish.
          It's really good for about 15 minutes.

I snagged a bunch of shit yesterday. Spent like 5 hours with Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. It looks reeeeeeal good on PC at 60fps. Also grabbed:

Long Dark
          Kentucky Route Zero
          Hyper Light Drifter
          Invisible Inc

And still considering a few more. With the pound fucked GMG is blowing out some games, so Warhammer Total War is $40 right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Killed MarTEEN last night on Overwatch with Lucio, felt good, but I couldn't get him to team with me or group or whatever.
            That's because that was my son playing . He's ok (he's 8. He learned fast though since being a meatsack in Battlefront), but you'll spot the difference right away.

I just gave him the game Friday for his good grades. I'll play this week. Will team up, but I play with no mic.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              That's because that was my son playing . He's ok (he's 8. He learned fast though since being a meatsack in Battlefront), but you'll spot the difference right away.

I just gave him the game Friday for his good grades. I'll play this week. Will team up, but I play with no mic.
              It's cool, I did notice some hesitation so it makes since it was your boy. As for playing with no mic, no big deal, 90% of the time I don't either. A lot of times when you see me on it'll be my 12 year old though. You'll know if it's nothing but Genji
              Save
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If you online, I'll team up!
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Overwatch is being downloaded as I type this. Hopefully be on later after all the patches I'm assuming I'll have to download
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    It's really good for about 15 minutes.

I snagged a bunch of shit yesterday. Spent like 5 hours with Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. It looks reeeeeeal good on PC at 60fps. Also grabbed:

Long Dark
                    Kentucky Route Zero
                    Hyper Light Drifter
                    Invisible Inc

And still considering a few more. With the pound fucked GMG is blowing out some games, so Warhammer Total War is $40 right now.

Some of the levels are shit, but I'm loving Broforce.

That being said. If I don't get a PS4 in the next two-three weeks, I'm never getting one.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Overwatch is being downloaded as I type this. Hopefully be on later after all the patches I'm assuming I'll have to download
                      Didn't mean to spam you with invites but I'm never sure if they go through on Overwatch as no one has ever teamed with me.

Comment

• no worries man, I was just outside when I was getting them as I was letting the game finish installing.

Ended up playing later that night and Trejo joined up. Got a play of the game on my second game which was nice. So far I love that Pharaoh lady with the rockets. Reminds me of playing Quake 3 all over again which totally works for me.

Definitely a fun game. Hopefully they keep adding new content

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          Didn't mean to spam you with invites but I'm never sure if they go through on Overwatch as no one has ever teamed with me.

You were spamming me, but I play on PC bruh.

Comment

• Just picked up GH Live for the PS4 for 30 bucks on amazon.

Couldn't pass it up for that price. Been watching it drop in price for the last few months but never at that cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Just picked up GH Live for the PS4 for 30 bucks on amazon.

Couldn't pass it up for that price. Been watching it drop in price for the last few months but never at that cheap.

If you have a Meijers in your state, Rock Band 4 with the legacy adapter is going for about $18 on XBONE and PS4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

If you have a Meijers in your state, Rock Band 4 with the legacy adapter is going for about $18 on XBONE and PS4.
                                Oh shit, really?
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X