No announcement yet.

The Anderson Tapes Chapter 2: Another Trip Back to the Well Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

let us know what you think in regards to sound. Skype fucking sucks but I believe this is the best I can do with what I have for this episode/next episode. Hopefully you guys dig it. I AM GOING TO GO RELAX NOW. I HAVE BEEN "WORKING" SINCE 4.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Downloaded and listening as I can.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Rob, your Chav as 007 is derivative carries literally NO credibility right after the "I LIKES WHAT I LIKES." Not saying the chav movie won't be derivative but still.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

haha credibility. that Secret Service movie looks and sounds fucking terrible. Rather see Marky Mark ride a dinobot.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Haha credibility indeed. What was I thinking?

Comment

Fun ep. Flew by.

Sorry I had to bring it down to Real Street with the Wood question, but I concur, Wags slapped her soul away.

Levels were a bit low on Anderson's end but not a deal-breaker.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Sooooooo, where's part 2 HUGHES!!!???!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Sooooooo, where's part 2 HUGHES!!!???!?!?!
                  Next week.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Comment

More! MORE! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        Fun ep. Flew by.

Levels were a bit low on Anderson's end but not a deal-breaker.
                        Thanks. And I'll see what I can do for part 2.

Comment

He was very hard to hear. I was listening through my phone's speaker so there is that.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Turn the volume down on your parts Rob, that way when I have to turn my speakers up to 11 to hear Troy you're not blasting my ear drums.

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              Turn the volume down on your parts Rob, that way when I have to turn my speakers up to 11 to hear Troy you're not blasting my ear drums.

We heard that going through the episode. For the next one, we're changing clients. I was using a Skype app through Windows 8 to connect since I didn't know we had better options. After the second half of this episode, it should sound a world better.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                              X