Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honey basted baked chicken......... noms
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Who's making a shooter's sandwich tonight, for tomorrow's lunch?

I'm mentally fully erect just thinking about it.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Is that why they call it a "shooter's" sammich? Cuz you "shoot" when you eat one?
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• By God no, as it's an English sandwich, thus for gentlemen. We all know that all Englishmen do when ejaculating is stoically expel precious livegiving bodily fluid while simply saying "By jove!"

Comment

• Well, they say that or "God save the Queen!"
            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Dat sandwich?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Just daaaaaaaaamn.

Comment

• Ribs marinated in red wine, water, brown sugar, salt & fresh rosemary, and turkey brined in salt, brown sugar & Old Bay. Slow smoked for 3+ hrs. Brought them to a neighbor's BBQ & got compliments all up and down. her dog actually reached up & ate the remaining turkey off the platter on the table after everyone had seconds. She said her dog had never done that before, and one guest quipped: "You've never had food that good up there before".
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• shit yeah to all these updates

had carne asada, rice, beans, corn tortillas, macaroni salad, cookies, birthday cake, and ice cream for lunch

probably just going to have a peanut butter sandwich for dinner
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Brittany made coq au vin and potatoes au gratin using gruyere tonight. Shit was amazing

Comment

• Fuck those salmon patties were fucking GREAT. That goddamn spicy siricha mayo = PUT IT ON ALL OF THE THINGS
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                        Fuck those salmon patties were fucking GREAT. That goddamn spicy siricha mayo = PUT IT ON ALL OF THE THINGS
                        Man yes to cock mayo. Double the cum double the yum.

Comment

• oh gawddd Lesley grabbed me this today:

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• omg. Just had a small piece. SO FUCKING HOT. holy shit, my mouth is on fire. May need to eat a giant piece on next week's podcast.

Comment

• You gonna die /GnfR

Comment

• made some killer hamburgers last night with some grass fed beef. SOOOO GOOOOOODMANNNNNN

Comment

Working...
                                X