No announcement yet.

2011-2012 NHL Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you can't see the difference between the hits mentionned above and regular physical plays, even normal fights, stick to the WWF.

Problem is that sponsors are now theatening the league over the said violence, so I guess me, them and most hockey analysts aren't that wrong, but you must know better right? Can't even guess what the +/- is for....

And I'd rather be outraged at these hits that were not there 20 years ago than at fucking chicken fried steaks.
    Last edited by Martin; 04-27-2012, 06:44 PM.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Hey Montreal?

It was cool that you wanted to pretend to be the Flyers. But, you booed the National Anthem. The real one.

You can be invaded.
      Also, watch every NHL draft. The Habs always draft in French first, and guess what, AMERICANS are booing them.

Comment

I guess now would be a great time to tell Marteen I've had him blocked for about a month as I'm sure one of those posts is a witty reply to me telling Anderson to not mention the hits.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Crippling words indeed.

Comment

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

So, Ingrid and Troy?

Is the pain sinking in yet? It's the DEVILS for Christ sake's! With an aging goalie who's still better than Bryz!

I could have LOVED to watch Carter and Richard take on the Flyers...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                So, Ingrid and Troy?

Is the pain sinking in yet? It's the DEVILS for Christ sake's! With an aging goalie who's still better than Bryz!

I could have LOVED to watch Carter and Richard take on the Flyers...
                Shut the fuck up. Also, if it happens...I'll bandwagon the Kings. Somebody has to stop the Rangers.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Bah, the Rangers are puppies. I predicted the Cup to the Kings if the Penguins bit it. So far I'm right. And even if the Rangers wins the Cup, still is better than the fucking Flyers!

Also, Giroux is such a douche. He comes out of concussion and willingly applies the same type of hit to Zubrus? Fuck that. He should know better.

Comment

Only reason I want the Rangers to win is for my dad's sake, as he loves that team. Otherwise, I have no dog in the race. Oh, and the Devils' front office occasionally pisses off a lot of fans here in NJ during the off season, so have at.

Comment

The Devils are such a boring franchise. Once Brodeur is gone, this team will sink again into obscurity.

Comment

No argument from me, sir!

Comment

Bah, the Rangers are puppies. I predicted the Cup to the Kings if the Penguins bit it. So far I'm right. And even if the Rangers wins the Cup, still is better than the fucking Flyers!

Also, Giroux is such a douche. He comes out of concussion and willingly applies the same type of hit to Zubrus? Fuck that. He should know better.

People like you are why I hurl batteries at sporting events and cars during rush hour and children.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

You can hurl cars during rush hour? MIGHTY ARE THE MUSCLES OF TROY!

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              People like you are why I hurl batteries at sporting events and cars during rush hour and children.
                              It's your fault you cheer for a team who managed to only win the Cup twice by not playing hockey but by beating people up. And got smashed by the habs when they hired 2 goons. And somehow, your team never won shit ever again.

And this year is the closest you'll ever be to a great talent team. But you will lose. Again.

The Flyers's Curse.

Not having a goalie. But having a lot of batteries.

Comment

It's your fault you cheer for a team who managed to only win the Cup twice by not playing hockey but by beating people up. And got smashed by the habs when they hired 2 goons. And somehow, your team never won shit ever again.

And this year is the closest you'll ever be to a great talent team. But you will lose. Again.

The Flyers's Curse.

Not having a goalie. But having a lot of batteries.

Don't come crying to me when we invade Canada.

Comment

Working...
                                X