Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gypsy is back this week

Really liking all 4 shows right now. Legends and Arrow are much improved this season. Loving the new Black Canary.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• New Canary is legit. Planet of the Apes was legit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Harry is such a dick to HR. That gorilla fight was ridiculous
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Good episode last night but damn, Barry (and Wally) fucked up.

Spoiler: Spoilers 
          So my guess is Barry is probably Savitar. Wally is a possibility, but I'm leaning more towards Barry being Savitar, a future Barry, and his fucking around and creating Flashpoint is probably part of it. Also, I know Rob is hating Wally right now, that shit was dumb of him, I know, but that shit is on Barry, too. Wally is new to this shit, and Barry pushes him away because he is seeing Savitar? Keep your friends close, enemies closer, Barry, you should have kept an eye on your boy, not banished him. Still, great episode, nice drama, the Wally scene was sad.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Wally is the worst. But yeah Barry keeps fucking up and Iris was being hella lame last night.

Comment

• Yeah, Barry doesn't seem to learn.

Comment

• Well, that was fixed up a lot quicker than I thought it would be.

Comment

• Dump the current suit, the 2024 suit looks much nicer.

Comment

• He looked like Chris Gaines.

Comment

• Well, didn't expect this to happen.

Spoiler: Theory for finale 
                      That moment of inspiration for HR, I wonder how it plays into the finale. I assume maybe some utilization of HR's disguise tech and an Iris switcharoo somewhere?

Comment

• Wow. That was quite the finale.

Comment

• Playing catch up with Gotham. IT's been awhile. So far this fucking show is more entertaining than half of the last season of The Flash.

They are going balls out with ridiculousness even moreso than last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Playing catch up with Gotham. IT's been awhile. So far this fucking show is more entertaining than half of the last season of The Flash.

They are going balls out with ridiculousness even moreso than last season.

Comment

• The Preacher second season started with a fucking bang. Gotdamn was that a great hour of television.

That shootout in the beginning was nuts. The intestine, the cage, and that knife stab...got damn.

Comment

• They're doing right by the Saint of Killers. However, it's about time that we met Jesse's living family. Granny and the boys.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X