Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• probably doing another live stream/podcast tonight. Not sure if we're going to do call in's as I still need to figure out the lag bullshit in regards to streaming/calling. If we just do a podcast we'll have the call in lines open. skype: braindeadradio phone: 651-760-8842
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• episode 99 is in the can. SHould be up sometime this weekend.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• episode 99.5 is in the can. should be up by the end of the weekend.

Comment

• it's only 99.5 because we refuse to do episode 100 without it being awesome haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            it's only 99.5 because we refuse to do episode 100 without it being awesome haha.
            I miss call ins. Maybe 100 could have call ins?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I've been slack - gotta marathon some of the recent episodes before #100.

Comment

• we tried something new last night. It's half "The Talking Dead" half "podcast" and half "video stuff".

No idea if it's going to gel or what but the jist is that there will be a straight on commentary episode to listen to, a 20 min mini podcast about the movie we watched you can listen to, and a 20 min mini podcast video you can watch.

hopefully this works. It was Ceej's idea and it was hastily thrown together last night. Currently editing it and hope to have it up within a week or so. No normal BDR episode this week.

Comment

• Nice! Push the boundaries, shake things up, give your audience something different!

Comment

• So what you're saying is no Mobb Deep? #DoneProfessionally
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Since this isn't a bdr episode no deep on this one. I said it would be on the next bdr episode. #semantics

Comment

• new episode was recorded on Friday. Due to the content I'm holding off on posting it for at least a week.

Comment

• You're going to spoil Underworld: Blood Wars aren't you?

Comment

• VAMPIRES AND VINYL CLOTHING IS STILL THE COOLEST

Comment

• Saw it with the wife yesterday. She fucking LOVES that shit. It wasn't terrible but it wasn't theater worthy IMHO. The things we do for our loved ones.

Comment

• new episode should be up later this week. I don't remember much from it (since it was recorded last friday which was my official last day of work) but I do remember that I call Ceej out in regards to him making fun of me and my love of magic. I said that if I learned a magic trick that worked and he couldn't figure out how it was done that he'd have to rap live on camera...well I think I learned a magic trick. I was practicing with Lesley today and got her 5 out of 5 times. It's just a standard card trick, but MAGIC. hahaha. I texted him today to tell him to start his vocal prep work and he just replied with a giant sad crying face.

Comment

Working...
                                X